Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

MTN video intro used on viral TT

NATAH

Featured Posts

Oriane

No, they're not going to make this masterpiece the next viral thing by disrespecting it like this.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

dimitristhe

Inb4 they use it in a speed up, techno remix. :fail:

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

Bonkers
7 minutes ago, Oriane said:

No, they're not going to make this masterpiece the next viral thing by disrespecting it like this.

Hot take:

The only reason those slippers aren't in the MTN video is because Gaga didn't know about them.:enigma:

But you're right to defend Gaga's work.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Mother of Puppies

All her songs and short films are perfect material for tiktok videos :staymad: I feel like young gen z is slowly discovering Gaga at her best…

wait until they come across Scheiße

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Am I the only one who feel super weird when listening to the Marry The Night prélude pathétique? There is some kind of noise in the back, I think it's called white noise in english, that makes me feel so weird like anxious or whatever

Oriane
8 hours ago, Lucas said:

Am I the only one who feel super weird when listening to the Marry The Night prélude pathétique? There is some kind of noise in the back, I think it's called white noise in english, that makes me feel so weird like anxious or whatever

I like it, it feels more natural than no background noise at all. Film is different from music, having no background noise in this case is what would feel weird.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived