💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber launches water company at Qatar's World Cup

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

65305047-0-image-a-14_1670353728718.jpg

Justin Bieber has launched a water brand at the Qatar World Cup. 

The 28-year-old pop star has started the premium alkaline water company called Generosity to provide refreshments to those attending games in the Middle East via refillable fountains in an effort to 'protect the people.' 

'I want the world to have access to the best water. I also want countries to know how to best protect their people. The overuse of plastic is hurting us, we need to be more sustainable,' he said.

Justin is said to have visited Qatar and met with Sheikha Al-Mayassa bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, the sister of the country's emir ahead of launching the brand. 
justin-bieber-generosity-clean-water-wor

Sheikha said: 'Having participated in beach clean-up efforts in Qatar for many years, I have witnessed first-hand the effect of pollution on our natural environment. 

'Through initiatives such as those undertaken by Generosity and the Supreme Committee, and projects such as the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Art water bottles, which bring together the global artistic community to advocate for a more sustainable future, we are all encouraged to play our part during the World Cup and beyond.' 
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Controversiaga

The last thing the world needs is another water brand

but that’s too bad 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

is the bottle not made of plastic? I don't see the relevance to "there's too much waste" and starting a new water bottle brand if not the brand is introducing even MORE plastic

PartySick
7 minutes ago, weed said:

is the bottle not made of plastic? I don't see the relevance to "there's too much waste" and starting a new water bottle brand if not the brand is introducing even MORE plastic

No, see, you can refill these ones which is something you, apparently, can't do with other bottles

🖤

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

No, see, you can refill these ones which is something you, apparently, can't do with other bottles

Ohhhhh!!! Genius :golfclap:

3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

get her!! get her!!!!!

mother, what must i do?

chromaticainmyhead

tbh this is worthy of boycotting him. It has greenwashing all over and if he has in the smallest amount genuinely contributed to this then what is his artistry

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Pennywise
39 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

The 28-year-old pop star has started the premium alkaline water company called Generosity to provide refreshments to those attending games in the Middle East via refillable fountains in an effort to 'protect the people.' 

Sis said y'all f-words might be getting tortured and killed but at least you won't go thirsty!! :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Guillaume Hamon

The biebs is a pile of cringe and an airhead.

The poster child of "Rather dumb than actually mean". :trollga:

Archived