💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TW: More allegations of SA from Shangela come forward

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

I hope this isn’t victim blaming, but I do hope that the folks making the claims are going through the proper channels to report this and have it investigated. 

I’m all for accountability. I wonder if holding them accountable in the eyes of the public is all that is important to the victim(s), but I would much rather see a professional investigation to either clear Shangela or have her held accountable than see some posts making serious allegations.

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

• 1 month later...
Monstermilo

i hope this isnt true, shangie would seem like the last drag star who would do this

i would expect this out of violet or someone else whos rude and thinks theyre better than everyone else

If it’s true, I hope the victim takes the necessary steps to notify law enforcement with their proof.

I always get uncomfortable when really serious allegations are posted on social media like this, for the world to see. I understand holding the person accountable 110%, and we have a system for that.

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

AnglerfishbraBENUS
55 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

i hope this isnt true, shangie would seem like the last drag star who would do this

i would expect this out of violet or someone else whos rude and thinks theyre better than everyone else

this is kind of a weird thing to say lol

littlepotter
8 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

this is kind of a weird thing to say lol

Liiiike... You can't just say you expect someone to be a rapist :rip:

chaeri pls

Wolf Boy

I noticed this doesn’t seem to be picking up steam anywhere for the last few months?…whether it’s true or not this sort of stuff usually really pops off online but it doesn’t seem to be doing much. Odd.

Archived