đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TW: More allegations of SA from Shangela come forward

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Wolf Boy
4 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

i hope this isnt true, shangie would seem like the last drag star who would do this

i would expect this out of violet or someone else whos rude and thinks theyre better than everyone else

Lol what?

MessyTop
6 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

I noticed this doesn’t seem to be picking up steam anywhere for the last few months?…whether it’s true or not this sort of stuff usually really pops off online but it doesn’t seem to be doing much. Odd.

I also find it very strange, like nobody is asking questions or investigating? I’m puzzled.

It is definetely weird that no one is asking questions- had this been anyone else, they would have been cancelled immediately. 

skaxboy

I only read the headlines and comments when word of this got out last month but just read the initial tweet. It’s pretty terrible to abuse someone’s instant trust in you because you’re a known figure. My heart goes out for the victims because this is a traumatic experience and they deserve their justice. I know gay men are perceived as flirty and promiscuous, but that doesn’t mean you can just take advantage of them or anyone by that way. Like how do you not understand the meaning of “consent”?!?!? 

Has Shangela reacted? I do not see anyone mentioning the allegations on her recent Instagram comments. It makes me wonder, is it because she is on Good Morning America and gonna go on tour and make profits for other people? Or do people not take men getting assaulted seriously, especially if they are gay men? 

3 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I also find it very strange, like nobody is asking questions or investigating? I’m puzzled.

cus it's for the police to investigate, not us

in the recent update tho things seem to be moving forward so maybe the victim went to the police

mother, what must i do?

Archived