Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RedOne wants to work with Lady Gaga

Teletubby

Featured Posts

you guys need to chill. Gaga herself has worked with questionable people and she also has weird stances on some political issues like how she shilled for Israel saying the world is "misunderstanding" Israel...a literal apartheid state. Does this mean she is a bad person? No. Does this mean no one should work with her? No. People have different political beliefs in general and come from all walks of life. Redone has been one of Gaga's most respectful producers. He NEVER spoke poorly about her or her fans or anything. I wouldnt mind a collab for a song or two but I'm also not like holding my breath for it lol. If it happens great! If not it's also ok.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all have such a huge problem with expecting all the celebrities you follow/idolise to have the exact same political/religious/spiritual views and morals and values. This is reality. Pack it up and get it together. Dig deep enough into anybody and we'll all find things we disagree with. Dig deep enough down into anyone for that matter, celebrity or not, and you're gonna find something. That doesn't mean you can't appreciate both their legacy and potential creative value.

PartySick
7 hours ago, monketsharona said:

As if she minds it. She's totally fine working with a piece of **** like Richy.

There is a huge difference between working with a choreographer who's known for being a hardass and working with someone who takes a paycheck from people who kill LGBT people :laughga:

OT: NO. His work hasn't evolved at all, she needs new producers. Or work more with Burns :tony:

🖤

memomemome

Hear me out:

2026 Fifa world cup (USA Canada Mexico) Soundtrack :staymad:

I know he got connection, and maybe it's the right ocassion if the stars aligned

Economy
8 hours ago, Benji said:

I would’ve said yes because their work before is iconic but I don’t want her working with a Qatar shill

What about Qatar and Red One?

Papergangstuh

Here again to reiterate Burns x Boys Noize x Garibay would be the most iconic album ever.

Would also like to hear what a few songs with someone like Fred Again would sound like.

MaybeKermit
2 hours ago, phantasmas said:

work with Kat De Luna instead, I need some new bops from her

IM dead !!!!!!

nnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bradley
11 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

That's true. It'd be really nice to have another Gaga and RedOne album IF they are able to create that magic they did back in the day. Gaga is the type of artist we've seen show evolution and not get stuck in the same sound. Sadly can't say the same about RedOne and his work with other artists so wouldn't get my hopes up.

I mean I'd say Gaga brings out the best in any producer.

Bloodpop's other work is pretty generic too but he's also the man behind songs like Replay, Rain On Me, Sour Candy, Diamond Heart, Joanne, John Wayne.

9 hours ago, Economy said:

What about Qatar and Red One?

He’s produced the official Qatar Football World Cup song.  I know I’m being militant but I don’t think anyone should be profiting from it and still expect to make money producing for an LGBT+ icon.

Economy
3 hours ago, Benji said:

He’s produced the official Qatar Football World Cup song.  I know I’m being militant but I don’t think anyone should be profiting from it and still expect to make money producing for an LGBT+ icon.

Ok... Seems very 2nd hand cancelling to me to criticize Gaga for working with him then

It's already complicated enough trying to avoid every moral land mine for yourself in a world where virtually everyone is guilty of horrible stuff (let's be honest, internet loves to hyper focus on a few issues and ppl at a time but there's horrible stuff everywhere)...

But judging someone for working with someone who made a decision to me is just over complicating matters

If u go second hand cancelling with stuff so indirectly then u really set a standard that's almost impossible to follow. It's not like other producers are gonna be saints themselves. And if they appear to be it's only cuz media isn't aware of their dirt

Archived