other

Bloody Mary backlash is here

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misha4ever

Religious people always irritate me so much. These lunatics are taking a song literally but when we tell them the fanfic they love to read says 'you should have slaves and kill your wife if she has another lover' then is not literal, it's a metaphor!

The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

english is not my native language >.<

jimmytimestep
46 minutes ago, River said:

ย 

The funniest thing about this is how she knows SO much about Gaga (the images in Bad Romance, multiple lyrics) and SO little about the Bible (likeโ€ฆJudas is NOT another name for Jesus)

shows to go yaย how conservatives use religion to brainwash ppl, quite sad really

anywho stay pressed, yโ€™all!ย more streams for mama!

Chromatography
2 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

New Vigilant Citizen articleย when?

oh wow that brings me way back

Guillaume Hamon

What's funny is each "blasphemous" Gaga song is actually having a Christian message.

But when you only extract 1 metaphor and don't read the lyrics you assume the context and get Judas/BM dramas...

ALittleMonsta
52 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

The funniest thing about this is how she knows SO much about Gaga (the images in Bad Romance, multiple lyrics) and SO little about the Bible (likeโ€ฆJudas is NOT another name for Jesus)

shows to go yaย how conservatives use religion to brainwash ppl, quite sad really

anywho stay pressed, yโ€™all!ย more streams for mama!

Pretty sure the girl in that video was satire and made it as a joke

Pennywise
2 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

Omg this makes me so happyย :sara:. I miss controversialGa back in the day.

We might be one of the only fanbases who are happy when satanic accusations come outย :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

SlaeUrAnus
2 hours ago, River said:

ย 

Omg. I have not seen this in FOREVER.

I remember dragging her in the comments when I was 17 on my old YouTube accountย :selena:

In my messy era.

Shipper

The Craft Witch GIF

The ritual is working, sistrens.ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

JustTea
2 hours ago, Chromatography said:

imagine basing your whole personality off of a book that promotes misogyny, sexism, homophobia, etc. jesus didnโ€™t say a lot of things they like to claim so?

ย 

i also always heard the line like โ€œas jesus didโ€. like she was making a reference to jesus on the cross with his hands above his head. idk

Pretty sure it's about praying

Happy Tears GIF

Archived