Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Don’t underestimate Gaga: 2016 2.0 coming?

Noah

Featured Posts

2016 must’ve been a year where Gaga created some of the most Music she ever did. In early 2016 she had the RedOne Songs, maybe some Songs with DJWS and was aiming to release the highly-dreamt-about original LG5. After Bowies Death + the Tribute Performance, we see her in the Studio with Mark Ronson starting March 2016 and in October, the #1 critically acclaimed Album Joanne is out. What we don’t know, Gaga already worked on another Project by that time - ASIB. She had several meetings with Bradley, figuring out the Music and worked with DJWS, Mark Ronson, Diane Warren and others on creating a beautiful array of Songs. Some of the Songs she did during the Studio Sessions were not meant for ASIB originally (see the Pop Songs of ASIB) and some where maybe just purely her being experimental, seeing where to take her sound (see We could be). She also filmed a few Scenes for AHS and a guest appearance on Drag Race… and while all that went on, she started early preparation for the Super Bowl and performed with Metallica at the Grammys.

2017 wasn’t a slow year either. Superbowl, Grammys, finishing the Songs up in the Studio, filming ASIB, Coachella, JWT… aaand the list goes on.

My Point: I think Gaga is up to something. I think there is more happening behind the scenes than we know. It’ll be 3 years since Chromatica soon. She will not just do nothing for 2023 after Joker 2 finishes in 3 months, even if she prepares for Vegas, mind you - 1/3rd of Chromatica was written on JWT. On Tour is when she is most connected to Music. I wouldn’t be surprised if CB rehearsals and tour inspired her a lot. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Maxine Puth

Unfortunately the issue is never that Gaga isn’t writing music or making music, it’s whether or not she’s willing to release it :icega: that’s why half those music projects you mentioned didn’t see light light of day. I have no doubt Gaga spent the last two years writing music, she probably has enough for a solid album now. But what’s to stop her from scrapping it one day when all of sudden it doesn’t feel relevant to her anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Unfortunately the issue is never that Gaga isn’t writing music or making music, it’s whether or not she’s willing to release it :icega: that’s why half those music projects you mentioned didn’t see light light of day. I have no doubt Gaga spent the last two years writing music, she probably has enough for a solid album now. But what’s to stop her from scrapping it one day when all of sudden it doesn’t feel relevant to her anymore. 

I think her headspace changed a LOT once it came to the making of Chromatica. Her approach has changed a lot more, rather than trying to make music with a certain intent, she let‘s the intent come to her naturally. That‘s why so many Chromatica Songs are near and dear to her Heart. She essentially held on to Enigma, Stupid Love and I think Free Woman for 2,5-3 years before they saw the light of day. That‘s why I think - we will get something soon. She knows we‘re hungry and even Gaga likes to feed us sometimes!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived