Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney deletes her IG account

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Tyler1992

Low key happy if this was her decision. Social media is rotten and probably not healthy for her recovery from years of abuse. 
I can see it being freeing to be able to express herself on Instagram, but keeping a distance is probably a smart idea. 

honestly I saw some conspiracies on twitter it wasn't even her recently... scary stuff

Smother Em Eh

How do you know she actually deleted it instead of just deactivating it again? :oprah: @Kimmo

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Shipper

Tbh, I can relate how she feels. From addictingly active use everyday to having regret and realization that she posted too much info and realizing how toxic social media is for your mental health. I just hope this decision is made by her and not forced upon her due to the sarcasm she posted recently about her sister. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

latina twilight

after many years of abuse and inability to speak freely, to finally get the chace to express herself just to get millions of comments from people saying she shouldn't have been freed or that she is crazy, yeah I understand IF she decided this herself

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, Smother Em Eh said:

How do you know she actually deleted it instead of just deactivating it again? :oprah: @Kimmo

It’s deactivated if you see this. Deleted you won’t even see her user or pic 

2 hours ago, weed said:

honestly I saw some conspiracies on twitter it wasn't even her recently... scary stuff

Who is it if not her?

CAPRISONGS
45 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

Doesn't she deactivate a few times a year?

few times a month more like

41 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Who is it if not her?

not her as in a clone but like.. not her making that IG post about Jamie Lynn, not her in the background of the video w her man holding the cake singing happy birthday, etc. Idk who! 

RAMROD
2 hours ago, weed said:

19 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Who is it if not her?

Her stans are accusing Sam Ashgari of controlling her. And not convinced she was truly freed. They said she is now under Sam's control instead. And he is using her for money just like her dad and managers before him. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived