💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Dognapper sentenced to 21 years in prison

Dtwmjb12

Featured Posts

The man who shot Lady Gaga’s dog walker and stole her French bulldogs last year took a plea deal and was sentenced to 21 years in prison, officials said.

https://apnews.com/article/entertainment-music-los-angeles-hollywood-0c3717fc3d92c66f6654bb1ed23fd82d?taid=638e63c66d9acb0001824baf&utm_campaign=TrueAnthem&utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter

The Internet is a toilet

• SharkmanthaC changed the title to Gaga's Dognapper sentenced to 21 years in prison
myluis617

Wait how is 21 years a slap on the wrist are y’all serious? Dude is young and Im sure that is enough time to make him regret his actions. 

TheFame Monster

I read “doppelgänger” and was wondering what the doppelgänger that faked out Gaga’s security team at the final Chromatica ball date did :ladyhaha:

Tyler1992
48 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Wait how is 21 years a slap on the wrist are y’all serious? Dude is young and Im sure that is enough time to make him regret his actions. 

I don’t see where anyone mentioned it as a slap on the wrist? This is very long indeed!

myluis617
19 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

I don’t see where anyone mentioned it as a slap on the wrist? This is very long indeed!

The title of this thread is changing like crazy thats why you didn’t see anything.  But they literally changed it to “Dognapper gets slap on the wrist sentence” literally inferring 21 years was not enough. Which is completely ridiculous.

InTheCloset
21 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

I read “doppelgänger” and was wondering what the doppelgänger that faked out Gaga’s security team at the final Chromatica ball date did :ladyhaha:

My thoughts exactly

The abyss stares back

3 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

Same :air:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

1 minute ago, Debithius said:

21 years is a bit excessive...

Is it? He nearly killed someone and it was a robbery and a kidnapping lol

Debithius
3 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

Is it? He nearly killed someone and it was a robbery and a kidnapping lol

I mean, 10 years is more than enough to make somebody rethink their choices. BUT it also depends on if you have past offenses.

Sneaky Oliver
24 minutes ago, Debithius said:

I mean, 10 years is more than enough to make somebody rethink their choices. BUT it also depends on if you have past offenses.

I mean the prison sentence and jail time are based on the laws and not what it seems enough to rethink the actions…??

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived