music news

Lana Del Rey - Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard

Lona Delery

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd' is the ninth studio album from acclaimed singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey, comprising 16 tracks and interludes with features including Father John Misty, Tommy Genesis, Jon Batiste, Bleachers and more.

https://music.apple.com/us/album/did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/1655349115

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

I'm claiming the one with Father John Misty, I've been waiting for a song from these two for so long, like it's such an obivous collaboration in my mind, Buddy's Rendezvous only made me hungrier for it :giveup:

I looove the 70's vibe it's giving. Offically excited 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Maxine Puth
2 minutes ago, LaFama said:

I'm claiming the one with Father John Misty, I've been waiting for a song from these two for so long, like it's such an obivous collaboration in my mind, Buddy's Rendezvous only made me hungrier for it :giveup:

I looove the 70's vibe it's giving. Offically excited 

FJM should’ve been the one that finally got Gaga and Lana to make a song in 2016 :partysick: 

John, Father of Misty - Did You Know That There's A Water Gym In Cerulean City:awkney:

this album is so exciting can't wait, I need some new Lana

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RudraCNG

The aesthetics remind me of Ultraviolence somehow. And omg 16 tracks!!!!

March 10th can't come soon enough

BloodyM

Releaved that she left her picarts era behind! haha, great sound still in the same sound of Chemtrials and Blue Banaster, would have loved to had some more heavy guitar on the song like this fanmade version

Archived