💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey - Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard

Lona Delery

Featured Posts

BloodyM
25 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Keeping my expectations as low as I can after Chemtrails and Blue Banisters but definitely want a new album from her.

easily her top two albums....... 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkGirl

That’s really interesting! This song was being sold as a Blue Banisters outtake earlier this year with another song called Fingertips and a demo of Arcadia. A super short snippet leaked, but I’m glad to see it’ll be coming out after all. 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

Concertaholic
55 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

BlackoutZone said:

"It's easily her best in a while. Insanely poetic, nostalgic, full of warmth, with stunning orchestral arrangement, rich vocal layering and large build up."

:giveup:

So in other words the same boring stuff. I want the catchy uptempo bops of Born To Die and Lust For Life to come back :cyanlights:

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

So in other words the same boring stuff. I want the catchy uptempo bops of Born To Die and Lust For Life to come back :cyanlights:

Here you go!

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Roughhouse Dandy

Title is giving "The Persecution and Assassination of Jean-Paul Marat as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marque de Sade" and I'm here for it. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Pennywise

Anyway stream the ORIGINAL TUNNEL QUEEN (and I'm not talking about my clussy) :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

tyler k

it's giving old Fall Out Boy & Panic at the Disco song titles:fan:

likeeeeee

There's a Good Reason These Tables are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet

or

I Slept with Someone in Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me

LMFAO

either way, I'm excited!! I really enjoyed Blue Bannisters (am I in the minority?) but all this new music this week is gaggging meeee. New Caroline Polachek + album announcement AND SZA THIS WEEK!?!? 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

CAPRISONGS
3 hours ago, alsemanche said:

BlackoutZone said:

"It's easily her best in a while. Insanely poetic, nostalgic, full of warmth, with stunning orchestral arrangement, rich vocal layering and large build up."

:giveup:

oh this gets me hyped

salty like sodium
4 hours ago, dit said:

this title has me so intrigued. Like will she lean into conspiracy theory vibes and have esoteric occultist lyricism? or will this be like a corny "did you know there's a tunnel under Ocean bld? and it lead me to you every day in the yard" or something cheesy like that :messga: 

ngl this was some fine poetry lmao

The longer the song title, the closer to God 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Lona Delery
2 hours ago, tomsches said:

Why is everyone so mad at long titles 

short attention spans ig

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived