• Created
  • Last Reply
Maxine Puth
3 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i guess im the only one who loves these long ass titles :enigma:

They’re honestly iconic lol

3 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i guess im the only one who loves these long ass titles :enigma:

Same. My favourite non-Gaga album is “When the pawn hits the conflicts he thinks like a king What he knows throws the blows when he goes to the fight And he'll win the whole thing 'fore he enters the ring There's no body to batter when your mind is your might So when you go solo, you hold your own hand And remember that depth is the greatest of heights And if you know where you stand, then you know where to land And if you fall it won't matter, cuz you'll know that you're right” by Fiona Apple after all. 

Pennywise

You could write something like "SKSDKFSLLKFEKD" and her fans would go "which album is that, sis????" :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

At least it's not long like the song The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, 'I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands!:neyde:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Anderson123

Keeping my expectations as low as I can after Chemtrails and Blue Banisters but definitely want a new album from her.

31 minutes ago, Meat said:

Same. My favourite non-Gaga album is “When the pawn hits the conflicts he thinks like a king What he knows throws the blows when he goes to the fight And he'll win the whole thing 'fore he enters the ring There's no body to batter when your mind is your might So when you go solo, you hold your own hand And remember that depth is the greatest of heights And if you know where you stand, then you know where to land And if you fall it won't matter, cuz you'll know that you're right” by Fiona Apple after all. 

oh baby you were not kidding :bradley:

mother, what must i do?

Archived