Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Netflix: Bloody Mary Promo on Instagram

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

WOW, this will be yet another boost for the Song. Next thing you know they’ll make it the RUTH of S2

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

ALGAYDO

People are gonna start getting annoyed tbh, I’ve seen like 50 different edits already without seeking them out :mark:

but we shall keep streaming the good sis BM to get her to chart! 

CyanDante

I binge watched the show just because this edit went viral. :zilla:

Guess it works both ways. :river:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

35 minutes ago, badfaith said:

Why did sped up songs become a trend, they sound like fcking garbage :madge:

I blame the Gen Z kids raised on Alvin and the Chipmunks

51 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

The fact they do this, so people will watch the show. Marketing, but in a win-win situation. :vegas:

Didn’t even hear of the show before. Definitely a win-win. She’s winning again :vegas:

Mother of Puppies
59 minutes ago, badfaith said:

Why did sped up songs become a trend, they sound like fcking garbage :madge:

the only thing that bothers me is that with those edits, it doesn't say the actual song name anymore, so people don't really know what they're listening to. It becomes a "tiktok song" and only occasionally somebody will ask: What song is that

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

the only thing that bothers me is that with those edits, it doesn't say the actual song name anymore, so people don't really know what they're listening to. It becomes a "tiktok song" and only occasionally somebody will ask: What song is that

the comments like “I like the edit version better” make me cringe the most. this is why people have been trying to upload it on spotify… this harms the song’s success…

r4therupbeat

the clips are everywhere, I heard people playing the sped up version just scrolling through tik Tok on the train and at work. it's officially everywhere. 

Archived