Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are you here for another Gaga x BloodPop album?

renly0910

Are you here for another Gaga x BloodPop album?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Are you here for another Gaga x BloodPop album?

• Yes, give us Chromatica 2.0
    • No, he's good but enough of him
    • No, he's awful

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maxine Puth

I’d say Gaga’s last two solo albums, despite being very different sonically from each other, have been her most disappointing for me. My favorite songs from those albums such as JAD and Replay weren’t produced by BloodPop, so :glamourpuss: I mean, I enjoy their work together, but I know Gaga can make better music. Of corse I’ll still stan it either way, because Gaga has yet to release an album I dislike, but also I think two albums together is pretty standard for Gaga and now it’s time to move on with a new producer (or finally a solo produced)

jimmytimestep

I'd be fine with it, but I don't see her working with him in an executive producer position again.

A huge part of what has made Gaga successful is that she uses different lead producers on each project, which shows how diverse and multi-faceted she is as a performer.

Anderson123

I'm here for another album with Bloodpop as the executive producer but completely understand if she wants to start fresh with someone else now. She rarely sticks to the same team for long but it seems like her relationship with him is quite strong so I'd like to think that if they do another album, they've barely scratched the surface of what they can do together.

Bloodpop clearly understands music and can gather the right people for the project they're working on so I trust whatever they do next.

The pandemic made me think they were gonna get locked in the studio and do something like Chromatica Vol 2 (I would've loved that) or just another album separate from it but still understand Gaga doesn't always work that way.

Depends. It’d be interesting if they bring on a Rock Producer for LG7 and then mix it with his Pop Production. However, I always thought someone who can incorporate guitars into their Productions (RedOne, Fernando, DJWS) to create some of Gagas best work, cause it gives the music more soul. 

Knowing Gaga tho, even IF she works w Bloodpop again, we’d get a different Genre mixed with Pop anyways. There’s no way she’d drop another House Album.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

asfittingasmcqueen

I appreciate his work, but I'm more interested in hearing someone like BURNS or Kevin Parker as executive producers, without his involvement. 

Putang Ina Mo

I appreciate Blood's fanservice, the way he pushed Babylon HL version and Dawn of Chromatica. But I'm not really a huge fan of his works.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

GypsyVida

Not really. I love Chromatica but I think she needs to move on from him at least for the time being. I'd LOVE for her to work with Flume. Like that's my dream. I think they could blend her pop sound and his techno edm metal clanking sound together very well. SG Lewis is also someone I'd love to see her work with. He produced Hallucinate by Dua Lipa and has several songs of his own that are top tier. Rock is a genre I could see her stepping into next. In just one album she could explore 80's rock Queen-esque sounds, metal, 90's rock, 00's pop rock, 70's glam rock, all the rocks.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Poltergeist

Tbh I really miss the times when Gaga's instrumentals were so amazing that I listened to them alone, bye Bloodpop

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Mother of Puppies

Yes... that man gave us Chromatica and I will forever be thankful! He also wrote/produced Dancin In Circles which is one of the greatest songs ever... I ****ing LOOOOOOVE it

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

rasclautmangos

No. He's not a strong enough producer for her to do multiple projects with him. He's served his purpose.

ALGAYDO

She should work with a new lead producer, but keep Blood around because he’s an amazing producer and friend to her  

Archived