đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are you here for another Gaga x BloodPop album?

renly0910

Are you here for another Gaga x BloodPop album?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Are you here for another Gaga x BloodPop album?

• Yes, give us Chromatica 2.0
    • No, he's good but enough of him
    • No, he's awful

Featured Posts

Lextyr97

I think he’s terrific and Gaga’s last two albums were her most polished from production standpoint but I’m ready for a new sound. I still want a rock album but we’ll see what she does

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Why not, he's probably the most supportive and positive people in the business for her lately. I love Chromatica album as a whole.

But creatively I would like new producers to be involved. For the sake of getting fresh new stuff. Gaga is always evolving and I feel like she creatively moved on from her past producers. So yeah brand new lead producer for LG7.

tylerjs

Please, Fernando Garibay / RedOne / I’d even go so far as to say a smidgen of DJWS

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

HausOfAntonio

I mean - its not my dream scenario but a BO record basically = a dancepop record so an overall win in my book :ohwell:

My dream would be a full album of Madeon as the lead producer tbh. I’m sick of people paying Gar’s vest producer (by far) DUST. 

I’ve really enjoyed bloodS collaborations on Chromatica, but I do think it’s time for a change I wouldn’t mind him still being apart of LG7 but maybe 2-3 songs max. My would Arca, Honey Dijon, and DJWS to be the main producers of the LG7 

nswain1110

I’d die if she hooked up with Purple Disco Machine ❤️❤️❤️

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

skedaddleBItCh

Her best producer imo, a great friend to Gaga, produced my fave album of hers, and even had the most connections in the music industry out of all of her lead producers, so imagine the collabs! (lol to people not being able to listen to Chromatica instrumentals, y'all got no ears no nothing)

However, I would love to see a new direction for the next album, though I would still love it if he becomes a co-producer instead. 

NO MORE REDONE/GARIBAY/DJWS. I would still like for them to be co producers lile BloodPop, but we need new lead producers. They all have done their job, had left their mark, so a new sound would be nice.

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

candydarling
9 hours ago, Poltergeist said:

Tbh I really miss the times when Gaga's instrumentals were so amazing that I listened to them alone, bye Bloodpop

this right here

his production is so bland and over polished, it lacks the experimentation that makes gaga... 🌟 gaga 🌟

also kinda her own fault for not being a co producer for the first time on chromatica, since every producer says she is the boss and gives too much credit to everybody else. So I believe she should be at the forefront always.

I would love danny l harle to produce for her lol thats never gonna happen

ChicaSkas

I heard some really bad things about him from people who are/were/still are in contact with LG and I believe that person so I'm gonna go with no. 

On the other hand, Gaga expressly shouted him out and spoke of her thanks, love, and friendship to him and Hana at the Chromatica Ball.  (I think it was Los Angeles but it could have been Tokyo, I've heard so many audios of those shows its all one giant show in my mind) 

So there are 2 different extremely confusing inconsistent narratives there :spin:

1. Person In her inner circle says he's trash

2. LG praises at giant concert after this. 

Not sure who to believe now send halp 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChrissyBot
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

I heard some really bad things about him from people who are/were/still are in contact with LG and I believe that person so I'm gonna go with no. 

On the other hand, Gaga expressly shouted him out and spoke of her thanks, love, and friendship to him and Hana at the Chromatica Ball.  (I think it was Los Angeles but it could have been Tokyo, I've heard so many audios of those shows its all one giant show in my mind) 

So there are 2 different extremely confusing inconsistent narratives there :spin:

If you don’t mind me asking what exactly did that person say that he did that makes him a trash person?

No, I'm ready for her to move on, but I won't mind if she brings Burns onto her next project since he was involved in my fave Chromatica songs! (Replay/Enigma/Sour Candy/Fun Tonight)

And I also hope her passion will be back for her to want to produce some herself as well :legend:

tomdsgn
13 hours ago, Noah said:

Depends. It’d be interesting if they bring on a Rock Producer for LG7 and then mix it with his Pop Production. However, I always thought someone who can incorporate guitars into their Productions (RedOne, Fernando, DJWS) to create some of Gagas best work, cause it gives the music more soul. 

Knowing Gaga tho, even IF she works w Bloodpop again, we’d get a different Genre mixed with Pop anyways. There’s no way she’d drop another House Album.

Here’s what happens when you put Bloodpop in the room with some rockers (song starts ~01:12)

2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

That's funny because I've gotten a not so good vibe from him but I decided it's just me thinking something that wasn't there.. but maybe it was there after all :samanthac:

What I love about Bloodpop is that Gaga obviously has a great friendship with him who she feels comfortable around :blush: I think she will be more inclined to be in the studio with someone like bloodpop, she’s also quite good friends with Hana who I ADORE. 

Hana has worked with people like Durante who I’d like Gaga to work with next, just really good Deep House music 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Archived