Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Selena Gomez so underrated?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

Why? I always believed that she is really amazing singer, has great songs, amazing albums etc. (I don't say about her beauty, because we can all agree about that)
She is one of the most humble, kind, nice artist! After her documentary, I fall in love with her even more, this is the kind of artists I wanna see. 

So what is your opinion?

Ps: Her album Rare is one of the best albums ever made.

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you get out of Disney, the general Public will sadly rarely really appreciate you like they should. While many praise Demis Voice or Mileys ability to change and adapt, they won’t ever be seen on the same level of respect as peers their age sadly. Even “Wrecking Ball” or “Lose you to Love Me”, both insanely emotional and personal Songs, have been reduced to shock value (for WB) or made about an ex (LYTLM). 

I love Selena a lot and I appreciate her and her kindness a lot. I really can not wait for her next Album, because she said it’d be upbeat and fun! Aaaaalso, justice for Hands To Myself, Bad Liar and Fetish! Those Songs deserved to be #1 Hits!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

FameMonster01

She isn't really a great vocalist, doesn't have original or even intriguing concepts with her music, all she does is release a cute bop here and there

Her acting will always be superior tho, and she really is a kind person

Auralegends

I think she has some good songs and Stars Dance was one of my favorite albums back in the day. But as a live performer, I don't think she sings very well, she lacks the vocals.

I had this conversation with a good Judy recently. I like some of her songs!

The issue we discussed is that she sincerely looks like a very young child that has been “dolled up” ala those creepy beauty pageants. I’m positive this is intentional based on marketing or whatever, but I can’t unsee it. 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

JoanneMonster

her music isnt really anything new or surprising and she is not a very good singer. she has a few bops here and there but I dont think shes underrated, at least music wise I think shes overrated

I See You

Blackout19
13 minutes ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

I think she's overrated.

Parks And Recreation Donna GIF

Not to mention the average/basic vocals. She's better off as an actress imp

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

She’s a very kind and sweet girl but I think the word you’re looking for is “overrated” because she’s not talented enough to be a star of this magnitude. Even for her acting, she only has two good shows in a career of over a decade.

Blackout19
1 minute ago, Meat said:

She’s a very kind and sweet girl but I think the word you’re looking for is “overrated” because she’s not talented enough to be a star of this magnitude. Even for her acting, she only has two good shows in a career of over a decade.

I think there are others that are really overrated, but not her.
But it is your opinion, and it is fine.

Robo Ga

Her documentary made me like her less.  I couldn't even finish it. 

Her voice is absolutely not worth the fame and fortune she has acquired from it. She is a product of a Disney machine. There are many people who have musical talent vastly superior than her who should've been given those opportunities. But because she's attractive + people feel nostalgic about her Disney days, she gets whatever she wants.

Plus her own friend who donated her a kidney doesn't even speak to her anymore so... let that be a sign of what kind of person she really is. 

🤖⚡️

Blackout19
Just now, Robo Ga said:

Plus her own friend who donated her a kidney doesn't even speak to her anymore so... let that be a sign of what kind of person she really is. 

we don't know the full story

Controversiaga

As a musician, she brings nothing to the table imo.

she is a good actress however!!!

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Archived