💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

"I believe in dark gaga supremacy"

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Starmie25

Forreal though and I hate saying this, but I think why Gaga excels so well in this area is because, well, she's actually experienced a lot of dark **** in her life. 

Let's light our "Replay" candles..

10 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Forreal though and I hate saying this, but I think why Gaga excels so well in this area is because, well, she's actually experienced a lot of dark **** in her life. 

Let's light our "Replay" candles..

for sure and the way she is willing to tap into that darkness as a source of inspiration. She is also just generally fascinated by the macabre. I feel like she has researched a lot about cults, conspiracy theories, dark magic, rituals etc...I can literally tell she's surfed the dark web...there's a look in her eyes lol. IT makes her more interesting than most pop stars who are not willing to go THERE with their art. Everyone experiences dark stuff in their life BUT few are willing to explore those themes and to dive in head first. It's really in part what sets her apart from other artists and why I fell in love with her work. 

This is also in part what makes her lighter / cheesy songs more palatable to me. I would NEVER listen to a song like Stupid Love if another artist sang it. It's so vapid, generic, noisy and just too corny for me BUT because it is coming from a singer who is willing to go as dark as can be in her music it somehow makes the song enjoyable and cute to me lol. It's like I feel she wanted a break from the somber and decided to go ultra kawaii and Kindness Punk-ish for a minute and that makes it cute. Like after listening to it I'm not sat there thinking..."oh this is all you got?". It's more like a "awww you wanted to try something different and lighthearted! I see you! let me bop along with you and then give me that good, deep, heavy dark bawp after this cute moment!" lol

Mother of Puppies

woooooow where is the last picture from??? I've never seen it :diane:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

PartySick
6 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

woooooow where is the last picture from??? I've never seen it :diane:

It's one of her V magazine covers

origin.jpg?w=760&h=1037&fit=crop&crop=fa

🖤

Massive Monster

Gaga's dark-freaky-monster edgyness is her signature and is one of the reasons I became a fan

I'm so happy she brought this back to the max during TCB 

:pawsup:

Kind regards

015.jpg

003.jpg

001_.jpg

Dark Gaga is literally such a slay, I can’t get enough of it 

I think that’s what me fall in love with her even more in the first place with TFM and BTW

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Archived