💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

MARINA SLAYS ‘Bloody Mary’ Challenge in new Reel

HausOfAntonio

Featured Posts

GAGASEXUAL

Gaga needs to make one too. It's crazy how she ignores opportunities :saladga: Only if it was Haus Labs...

mama that silhouette is snatcheddd!! she totally looks like Wednesday as an adult

Papergangstuh
Just now, GAGASEXUAL said:

Gaga needs to make one too. It's crazy how she ignores opportunities :saladga: Only if it was Haus Labs...

Y’all don’t get extending hype I s2g

HausOfAntonio
5 minutes ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

The way i KNOW she’s only gonna do this dance if shes holding a lipstick while she does it :ladyhaha:

misha4ever

Gaga is probably taking a exam to pass the test to become a psychiatrist so i don't think she's in the right state of mind for this rn.

english is not my native language >.<

2 minutes ago, misha4ever said:

Gaga is probably taking a exam to pass the test to become a psychiatrist so i don't think she's in the right state of mind for this rn.

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

Hottie Detector

ALGAYDO
47 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

Harley Quinn is a psychiatrist. Gaga is getting her PhD in psychiatry to get into character for Joker 2. We stan a scholarly queen!! 

thatfoxyfeeling

The fact Gaga was only active on TikTok during Chromatica tour to promote Haus Labs I can’t :rip: If she did this dance it’s go viral and become her most viewed TikTok by a mile. 

Bully Pop
9 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Is there a reason why songs on TikTok tend to be sped up or slowed down?

It has its roots in a niche style of music known as “nightcore” that started popping up in the mid-2000s; basically it would be a pre-existing popular song that was sped up and accompanied by pictures of anime girls or anime landscapes. The implication being now they sound like a kawaii anime girl while they sing. The converse is true for the slowed/pitched down versions, which implies a more sultry, “grown” sound. I’ve recently seen this style referred to as “daycore” but I’ve only seen that particular term pop up in the past handful of years. I’m honestly convinced that nightcore really fed into what would become the  “hyperpop” genre, but that’s more of a guess than anything.

Edit: edited for grammar and clarification 

Archived