💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should Gaga film a music video for Bloody Mary?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Her putting a Tiktok video with Joaquin dancing to Bloody Mary... thats what I need :ally:

Joker F.A.D. is coming

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never. Like she did to other songs. :trollga:

Babylon HL, Scheiße, Dancin’ in Circles, Venus, HML, Dancing in the Dark…

andy232000

She should release a performance video of the Joanne World Tour. We know she recorded it. She did something similar for that Lupus awareness thing a few years ago with the joanne performance, and its something she could pull together relatively quickly. 

renly0910
5 hours ago, Bambino said:

Idk but she has to do something about all the buzz the song is getting. Get dat #1.

Yeah I agree, a music video, TTH and radio adds to make it a smash like Die for You

I wouldn't mind a Born this way (Lady Gaga in 2022) version with new music videos and all the new tracks as well so yeah :giveup:

Alfonso
2 hours ago, andy232000 said:

She should release a performance video of the Joanne World Tour. We know she recorded it. She did something similar for that Lupus awareness thing a few years ago with the joanne performance, and its something she could pull together relatively quickly. 

I actually think this would be the most clever thing they could do... 

On another note, I thing the song deserves its official video so I really hope she does one in the future; one can only dream (the trend doesn't matter) 

I doubt if it would be worth her while shooting a music video just to try to get a standalone song to number 1. There is no album cycle, no concert tour. I'd love to see her doing something with the JWT performances though. They were great fun.

tomdsgn

Nah, it’s gone. The fact it’s doing well is cool, but bringing out a video for a song from like 3 studio albums ago … meh, doesn’t really make sense.

JustTea
1 hour ago, Levine said:

Waste of money and time, so no.

I don't believe any music video would be a waste of money... in the long run those will pay off for sure. :iamfair:

For an example 911 MV estimated revenue is $143,416 at the moment.

Did it cost more than that? :ohwell:

Not really.

She could've donde some visuals for the aniversary, but now it would make it look like she's chasing the trend.

If anything, she should do the tik tok dance in one of the outfits she used to perform the song on tour

tomdsgn
26 minutes ago, Lukas96 said:

Not really.

She could've donde some visuals for the aniversary, but now it would make it look like she's chasing the trend.

If anything, she should do the tik tok dance in one of the outfits she used to perform the song on tour

Video starts with Gaga dancing in her living room with 2 friends all wearing black to the sped up version

And then the camera zooms in, and when it zooms back out the original version starts playing and Gaga and her dancers are dressed in full Bloody Mary style, full production value mini music video 😙🤌

Archived