Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should Gaga film a music video for Bloody Mary?

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah

It would take a while for it to be ready to air and I’d rather no video than a rushed one she isn’t happy with. Obviously I want content, but I don’t think this is the place for it, and I think it’s highly unlikely she’ll want to either.

it won't be out in time before the trend dies, at least a good one won't and i really don't want one of her best songs to have a mid/bad video cus of trend chasing

a lyric video is the most realistic

mother, what must i do?

I hope not. I don't want her to be blatantly chasing aft trends just for the sake of the charts. We alr have Taylor to do that :oops:

Catnikko

why waste the money when by the time it's filmed the hype will calm down? Some things just happen naturally like this, irrelevant to any promo it's just a random stroke of luck via tik tok trend, just ride it and let it play out :enigma: no need to do anything

Pennywise

I mean, she should have done that way back. Now it doesn't mean much, does it. The hype will die soon and everyone will move on to the next trend. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

I dont think so, I think its cute its trending, but to think she would stop everything shes doing to make a video and promote this song its unrealistic, its a trend that will pass soon and she knows it, and I dont think she cares about having a #1 right now tbh

Controversiaga

I’d be here for it . Idk about the fact the song is trending. It deserves a video regardless 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

It's a cute trend but let's leave it as it is, we'll enjoy it more 

1 hour ago, Joshua81 said:

I hope not. I don't want her to be blatantly chasing aft trends just for the sake of the charts. We alr have Taylor to do that :oops:

And that pointless Taylor comparison... Tiring :bye:

Pleeeaaaase let her team do a cute compliation of BTW Era Moments! We know there is a bunch of unreleased footage from the Album Cover Photoshoot.. use it for a lyric Video thingy!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

She could have some gaga vision on Netflix or new content.

she don’t need to continue with btw era but  give content to those few that might want to join the ride.

honestly it would be a nice time to finally have that collab of era with a young artist, something low-key and fun, and not a too popular artist. 

Archived