💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

2.5M Streams for Bloody Mary on Saturday

Noah

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth

I wonder if it will eventually debut on the H100, with numbers like this for a week I’m sure it will? 

ALGAYDO
Just now, Maxine Puth said:

I wonder if it will eventually debut on the H100, with numbers like this for a week I’m sure it will? 

I saw that it’s projected to be at about #130, we just need to raise it up 30 more spots. 

Gagaism

Problem is sales and radio but I’d love to see that happening 

If it continue to have 2.5m streams in the next 2 weeks

keep on looking for Psyduck

The US Streams are still too weak. Also, christmas is dominating the airwaves. If it continues to slowly grow in the US, eventually peaking after Christmas, then maybe lol

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

9 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I'm seeing tons of tweets now that it did 2.45m yesterday, what's the truth?

Filtered v unfiltered streams (although I’ll be honest I don’t understand the difference…)

VasilisVas

It’s nice to see these Spotify steam numbers, but why don’t we ever get streaming numbers for Apple Music, too?

10 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

It’s nice to see these Spotify steam numbers, but why don’t we ever get streaming numbers for Apple Music, too?

Apple Music doesn‘t make their Numbers public. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived