Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

2.5M Streams for Bloody Mary on Saturday

Noah

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Can spotify put it in the top 10 of the TTH already?? Who’s doing it like her??

Morphine Prince

It’s even more impressive when you realize it’s competing with all these Christmas songs. 

We finally have a proof that Troy and Interscope had many WRONG decisions from BTW to Chromatica.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

3 minutes ago, River said:

We finally have a proof that Troy and Interscope had many WRONG decisions from BTW to Chromatica.

exactly why i want her to go independent/start a label, so these men stop telling her what's best :messga:

mother, what must i do?

7 minutes ago, NATAH said:

exactly why i want her to go independent/start a label, so these men stop telling her what's best :messga:

I’m honestly surprised that she hasn’t yet! Did I dream about her talking about starting a label back in the day, or is that a thing? She has so much power, she could create a music production environment that isn’t predatory. Cmon Gagz! :firega:

DeanSummer

I expect a little sunday drop because the party people will be hangover and this doesn't feel like a typical song for the relaxed day of the week but a huge rise again on monday 

DS

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

I think it's best that she doesn't from a career perspective. We see she employs her friends who've all made some missteps and I'm not sure they'd make the best business decisions for her. If she wanted to do it for personal reasons I'd obviously support her, but from a professional standpoint I think she is where she should be. 

Tyler1992
1 hour ago, jared011 said:

I’m honestly surprised that she hasn’t yet! Did I dream about her talking about starting a label back in the day, or is that a thing? She has so much power, she could create a music production environment that isn’t predatory. Cmon Gagz! :firega:

I think she has a good relationship with her label, currently. She re-signed to Interscope some years ago and they gave her Arabella as a gift. Where Gagas issue fell was with Troy Carter. 

Archived