💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Weeknd will release a new song for the ‘Avatar: The Way of Water’ soundtrack

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Why Mystic symbol with Articuno from Pokemon Go is used for the movie :toofunny:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Bonkers

Releasing new music is so dumb. 

Just have your old music go viral and then get your makeup company retweet your fan site.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Just have your old hits go viral again and then get your makeup company retweet your fan site.

actually this is kinda what is happening to him, he released a greatest hits in 2021 and people streams the songs from this album so they blocked all the singles from the last album from charting high lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

waterfall
40 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Just have your old music go viral and then get your makeup company retweet your fan site.

his music goes viral all the time no matter what happens

excited for the new music king :giveup:

waterfall
37 minutes ago, River said:

actually this is kinda what is happening to him, he released a greatest hits in 2021 and people streams the songs from this album so they blocked all the singles from the last album from charting high lol

i need less than zero to go viral in 2 years :legend:just like after hours (title track) did :nick:

Teletubby

reportedly produced by Swedish House Mafia and Simon Franglen

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived