đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga to join the MCU

Caothan Mcbride

Featured Posts

34 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

It's literally illegal for DC/marvel actors to work at the rival company ..

David Dastmalchian is Polka Dot Man in The Suicide Squad and some dude in the Ant Man movies. So...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
35 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Why would you say it’s illegal just because you read it somewhere :cryga: 

he read it in the constitution :vegas: #lockgagaup

buy bionic

tomdsgn
1 hour ago, salty like sodium said:

Unlikely DC and Marvel would share actors at the same point in time ...

It’s quite common. Especially with directors who make movies for both casting the same actors for their DC and MCU projects. 

51 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

Just so you know how bizarre that statement is, illegal = goes against the Law. Which means that some weirdo legislator(s) would’ve had to write and then get support and then pass a law that said “actors who play DC roles cannot play Marvel roles and vice-versa” and then stipulate a punishment of either jail time or a fine.

Stephen

I doubt Gaga would want to play off of "bradga" hype or asib nostalgia. This would be gimmick casting. 

RichAssPiss

They've been trying to get her for a while and I have been rooting against it. However, this is the least annoying rumor thus far. It sounds like a one film appearance and not an ongoing, career sucking commitment that will last for years. Guardians is allegedly ending with Vol. 3. And a voiceover role is much simpler to perform, even if it were reprised. Playing Rocket has not impeded Bradley's career at all whereas playing Wanda has noticeably dominated Elizabeth Olsen's once promising film career. 

blackpink

this would be cute tbh. i would loveeee if she played a role in a new x men film too tho

SpadesToStart

Why would she take this lol?

Gaga has made it pretty clear that she’s only interested in prestige roles where she gets to act her butt off.

Tyler1992
1 hour ago, SpadesToStart said:

Why would she take this lol?

Gaga has made it pretty clear that she’s only interested in prestige roles where she gets to act her butt off.

Voice acting is apparently a lot of fun, plus a huge check. Plus she’s expressed interest in doing a romantic comedy, so this could be that answer.

ProfessionalClown
3 hours ago, salty like sodium said:

Many DC actors have worked with marvel and Vice versa 

TEANUS
4 hours ago, salty like sodium said:

Unlikely DC and Marvel would share actors at the same point in time ...

They still wouldn’t be in this situation, Joaquin’s Joker has no association with their movie universe

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

4 hours ago, salty like sodium said:

Bradley Cooper was one of the producers of Joker. He also received a Best Picture Oscar nomination for that.

LilyLark

I don't think so... I think it's Daniela Melchior (they haven't announced her part yet). I do think it's weird they're being so shady about who she is playing, tho...it's not like she's some massive star...she's less known than Maria Bakalova and they announced her role a while ago.

That said, there were some legitimate rumors from actual industry journalists-not just randos-a few years back that she was playing Lylla.

LilyLark
Just now, LilyLark said:

I don't think so... I think it's Daniela Melchior (they haven't announced her part yet). I do think it's weird they're being so shady about who she is playing, tho...it's not like she's some massive star...she's less known than Maria Bakalova and they announced her role a while ago.

That said, there were some legitimate rumors from actual industry journalists-not just randos-a few years back that she was playing Lylla.

To be clear, it's not like I think they want people to believe it's Gaga to drum up more PR. It's Marvel-it'll print money and make nearly a billion dollars regardless of who plays Lylla. But it is weird how cagey they are about Lylla, esp. as she's in the trailer, so I feel like they want people to have the impression it's some big name voicing the character (be it Gaga or someone other big name) and not a little known Portuguese actress who was in Suicide Squad.

Archived