đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

This is like...

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

This is like a full circle moment. My first ever GAGA song is BLOODY MARY- a friend of mine asked me to listen to this and I was like- DAMN! Who is this? 

I didn't have Internet Access in my country that much, so GAGA wasn't that much accessible..

I always hoped this as a SINGLE. And now- just WOW!

LONG LIVE LITTLE MONSTERS 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Helxig

I have always loved Bloody Mary so so much. I'm so glad she's having her time to shine. I have always said the second verse are some of the best lyrics in her whole discography

NEVER thought it would have it's time to shine outside the fanbase

D_m80BhWkAA3Slp.jpg

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I had a similar situation when my computer was broken and I had no internet access. I listened to songs on TV and switch to MTV Hits UK. I see a girl dancing in front of a black background and I think "That's Gaga?" I wasn't sure and I liked the song that I danced to it! At the end of mv, I see her title "Born This Way". I was in shock and wanted to take it back again, but I had to wait for her music video :bradley:

As for Bloody Mary, it sounds great and beat itself sounds sharp :tony:

I'm not having fun tonight

Helxig

PS I used to listen to just the instrumental all the time. It's fire! And sometimes the acapella/vox. I have so many memories just driving around blasting BTW in my car and her scream after the second verse, right before the gregorian chant comes in GAGA... GAGA... GAGA... GAGA :bradley: Honestly the album of my life

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I always have my own visual in my head when I listen to it, some kind of Nosferatu/Satanic ritual

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Defmix100
2 hours ago, River said:

I always have my own visual in my head when I listen to it, some kind of Nosferatu/Satanic ritual

I was playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood when I first heard it back in 2011 so I still see the visuals from the game when I listen now. It was the same for Edge of Glory till the music video replaced it

Archived