The Last of Us - Official Trailer

El Verdugo

Featured Posts

SEXODUS

That last bloater sequence :bradley: 

Ashley Johnson :bradley:

Anna Torv :bradley: 

The cinematography :bradley:

I still have a few reservations about Bella maybe not being up to the task (especially when I think about THAT scene from TLOU2), but I have to admit she was a bit more convincing in this trailer compared to the teasers. 

I have high hopes for this. Can’t wait.

looks REALLLYYYY fuking amazing!!! the first teasers didn't do it for me at all but this looks soooo good. Can't wait!! Game is phenomenal, cried, I still play the online multiplayer lol 8 years later

Cameltoe Chariot

I just got a PS5 last month and played through the new remake of Part I and then Part II... truly the best games I've ever played in my life :fatcat:

I'm BEYOND excited for this show, Bella is the perfect Ellie and I can't wait for everyone to experience this incredible story. It's gonna sweep at the Emmys :diane:

SEXODUS
16 minutes ago, Sir Bride said:

??? what scene?

Uhm… Well… Have you played Part II?

Don’t go looking for any spoilers if you haven’t, I just assumed everybody who’s acquainted with the games would know what I mean by “THAT” scene. It’s pretty challenging as an actor and Ashley absolutely killed it. 

SevenAteNine
1 minute ago, SEXODUS said:

Uhm… Well… Have you played Part II?

Don’t go looking for any spoilers if you haven’t, I just assumed everybody who’s acquainted with the games would know what I mean by “THAT” scene. It’s pretty challenging as an actor and Ashley absolutely killed it. 

yea ive played it, im just confused cuz there are sooo many scenes and im not sure.. wait did you mean ...... golf scene?

RIP 9.

SEXODUS
11 minutes ago, Sir Bride said:

yea ive played it, im just confused cuz there are sooo many scenes and im not sure.. wait did you mean ...... golf scene?

Yep, that one! Sorry for the confusion. I know that Part II as a whole is pretty challenging for Ellie as a character, but knowing all the behind the scenes stuff around that particular moment for Ashley… yeah, she was terrific. I‘m very much hoping Bella can prove all my fears wrong.

I was an extra in this! I’m so hyped, they were filming in my home town. One of my favourite games I can’t wait, y’all.

SEXODUS
38 minutes ago, Comet said:

I was an extra in this! I’m so hyped, they were filming in my home town. One of my favourite games I can’t wait, y’all.

Woah, love that for you! 

Archived