đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Shall We Take A Moment To Appreciate Gagas Transformation?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, AshIey said:

I didn’t know so many people thought the BTW horns were real :enigma:

I remember at the time searching for implants or whatever and found an article about someone in Japan that had surgical implants in her forehead purely for the strange look.

Me: oh, she might have :ohno:

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Meat said:

In my opinion, this is the most beautiful Gaga has ever looked. She was out of this world pretty during the AHS era.

Having just watched that season for the first time this year I agree.  My favorite looks were the 20s and 30s looks of the young countess when she was enjoying carnal pursuits with Valentino and later March. Her platinum blonde hair evoked Harlow and was just captivating.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Smother Em Eh
7 hours ago, AshIey said:

I didn’t know so many people thought the BTW horns were real :enigma:

Same I’m SHOOK :legend:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
14 hours ago, Fresco said:

Good assortment of pictures. The purple dress from the HOG era is one of my favorites. She made that seashell bikini look so easy to wear.

Since the other user mentioned it. I was also worried that those icky horns were surgically implanted. I just did not find the horns attractive, and it wasn't authentic to born this way, imo. I probably missed most of any explanations about them at the time. Then someone posted a clip of her saying they were always there. :huh: 

Thank You! :triggered:

Yes me too it’s so elegant and unique. Love the design and color. Also yes she totally did rocked it like the iconic queen she is. Both some of my fav looks from her like EVER! 
As far as the horns, I thought it was super different and uniquely Gaga but not so appealing to the GP and I could see why. She was pushing the envelope as far as it could be pushed and is another reason why Gaga is so impactful. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived