Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Jamey (RIP) wanted Bloody Mary to be a single

Meat

Featured Posts

I’m not sure if the new stans are aware of this but Jamey was a precious little monster who was taken away from us too soon. He was a victim of bullying but despite that, he stayed strong for as long as he could :heart:

Today, while scrolling on twitter, I came across his tweet from 2011 and it made me cry. His wish finally came true and I’m sure he’s smiling at us from heaven :fatcat:

If you want to read more about his story:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Jamey_Rodemeyer

And here’s Gaga performing “Hair” in Jamey’s honour:

I know we can’t bring him back but please stay alert and look around you. If there are any kids that are being bullied, please help them. We are older and stronger now but there are a lot of kids who need our help :fatcat:

Controversiaga

Oh man :( how happy he would be.  He should still be here with us :(

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

1 minute ago, RihBeyGa said:

Oh man :( how happy he would be.  He should still be here with us :(

I‘m reading his old tweets and he was so happy when born this way came out. There are many tweets where he’s talking about feeling unloved. I wish someone had paid attention :bradley:

Shipper

This made me cry actual tears. 

I cant stop. 

:fatcat:

Ive been listening to BTW album all day and we really were lucky to have that album when we were younger and needed it. While albums dont directly save people in need of help, at least for me it made me feel less alone and it was so cathartic to listen to. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Better Day

I hope we have done him proud. RIP Jamey, we will never forget it and fight against bullying and hate in your name 

Together You And I!

I remember this, I hope he’s watching and loving all of this

Controversiaga

Can’t stop thinking about this now :( so awful. Rip 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

This is what we really are and what we should be as "Little Monsters".. a community, there for one another. He is definitely happy and i think he helped

TheBadRomancer

oh sweet honey 😞 i remember when that happened it’s so heartbreaking but I’m sure he’s happy to see it doing so well

Archived