💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"PepsiCo" wants Lady Gaga in its commercials

Mabel

Featured Posts

True, but this is about branding. Gaga's smart since she works with Virgin Mobile and other companies that have worked for her causes. She pulled out of Target b/c they weren't pro-gay at the time. It's like being an environmentalist, but endorsing Exxon after the oil spill, if that makes sense, which is what Beyonce is doing. It would have made more sense for Beyonce to endorse Jenny Craig or Lean Cuisine where they're targeting healthy weight loss.

In other words, this goes back to Gaga being a brand genius and protecting her brand, and why she's the top pop artist, bar none.

I agree that Gaga linking herself to Pepsi would be bad for her brand. It would be seen as endorsing a product that isn't good for kids, just to make herself a buck.

In the past every pop star who is anyone endorsed Pepsi and or Coke, from Michael Jackson to Britney and Kylie, but times change.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

It's about the fun and moment of the commercials though, less about the product itself.

I doubt people will mention Pepsi as a reason Gaga is a bad influence, when she has videos like Alejandro and songs like LoveGame.

EnigmaMonstr

To all of you who say no:

The Beyonce, P!nk + Britney commercial.

That is all.

This.

Gaga is worthy of being in a Pepsi commercial. Like real stawwwr.

Let's do this OMFG!

Bey, Gaga and Brit in one ads like they did in the Gladiator version before with P!nk an Enrique.

That one was great, that version was released as single. Need to have it somewhere. And a funny fact is, that the three ladies were invited to see we will rock you the musical in London and during 2nd act they changed things from beer to pepsi. Britney Spears was so cruel to walk away during the break.

Too bad Roger&Brian did the pepsi add with these ladies, would've loved to see those three in an add(Gaga, Brian&Roger). Would love to see the song released as a promo single.

Gagaloo911

Pepsi wanting dem ratings and relevance Gagz brings to everything she does I see :nacho:

I would still drink Coke.

This.

Pepsi :pukey:

Born Brave

Because it would equal her pushing some stupid product on us... A product that she had absolutely nothing to do with...... For absolutely no reason other than MONEY....

Kind of like perfume :D

pink sushi

Kind of like perfume :D

Yeah but she DESIGNED both the perfume's bottle and scent....

Last time I checked Gaga never created her own Pepsi flavor.... :coffee:

bumblebee

Well, feeling like at the crossroads and not knowing where to go.

On one hand, Pepsi commercials have already become a kind of career staple moments for the artists, cause when they are invited there, it means they have reached a certain level of fame and success. Inviting Gaga to this commercial means a kind of acknowledgment of her legacy, thus.

On the other hand, I don't think she will be allowed to shoot the commercial with the Haus, as Gaga is known for her strange tastes when it comes to visuals. If it's fun and entertaining, I'd love to see it though. Imagine how epic the commercial will be if it starred Lady Gaga and Madonna fighting for the last Pepsi in a KILL BILL Tarantino style. It would generate so much publicity that Pepsi will outsell everything on this Planet, lol :laughga:

P.S. It would be actually cool if Lady Gaga gets invited to play at the Opening of the 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP in Brazil. The football wold championship is generally viewed by more than 1,000,000 people. And perform Take You Out :derpga:

display name

Didn't she let coke use a song already

I hope this is real :legend:

I think Coke used "You and I" before or something.

Born Brave

inb4 ARTPOP = a soda flavor :P :dead:

Polaroid.. Beats by Dre... she didn't invent those products but she endorsed them

pink sushi

Polaroid.. Beats by Dre... she didn't invent those products but she endorsed them

She designed HeartBeats....

And I'm pretty sure she had a lot of creative input into the Polaroid products she endorsed. They made her their creative director or something like that. Too bad that flopped big time. :flop:

YES! Only music icons work with Pepsi (albeit Nicki Minaj is not iconic) BUT it would be amazing to see what kind of commercial they would come up with :)

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Born Brave

She designed HeartBeats....

And I'm pretty sure she had a lot of creative input into the Polaroid products she endorsed. They made her their creative director or something like that. Too bad that flopped big time. :flop:

I would go for a Pepsi can promoting ARTPOP :)

To all of you who say no:

The Beyonce, P!nk + Britney commercial.

That is all.

I watched that like 2 days ago and it still slays lives!!!! Such a good advert! I really hope Gaga does this! :excited2:

Archived