💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"PepsiCo" wants Lady Gaga in its commercials

Mabel

Featured Posts

PaperIz

I hope not as Gaga keeps getting criticized for pushing products. This will definitely lead to brand dilution, so I'd rather have Gaga just focus on ARTPOP and her album with Tony Bennett.

well like someone mentioned all the iconic stars have worked with pepsi. It's a good idea for sure.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI

Oh, all hoes done that before! This is why I don't want GaGa to do it. But I think that ad would be legendary!

pink sushi

:crazy: Why? :crazy:

Because it would equal her pushing some stupid product on us... A product that she had absolutely nothing to do with...... For absolutely no reason other than MONEY....

I would love it. The most iconic commercials of all time are Pepsi ads.

This.

I thought Beyonce was already involved.

I can see it now. As "Telephone" plays in the background, Beyonce is in a Pepsi-themed room, picks up a Pepsi phone and calls Gaga. Gaga bursts in, sips a Pepsi, and says "What is this generic **** we're listening to? HIT IT!" And the two burst into a new song together. And while the song continues to play, they both get Pepsi tattoos.

:creepflop:

My name isn't Timmers

Their ads are iconic so yeah she should do it, wouldn't push me to buy their product though. We all know Pepsi is nasty. :nails:

Oh, all hoes done that before! This is why I don't want GaGa to do it. But I think that ad would be legendary!

:giggle: Agree! Only hoes did it before. :giggle:

Archived