Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"PepsiCo" wants Lady Gaga in its commercials

Mabel

Featured Posts

I just saw this on TV. Apparently, Paul Giraldi (PepsiCo's producer) announced in a press conference that the company is looking for Gaga to appear in some commercials.

I found the following text in some fansites, and there are the same words that I heard on TV.

This year our advertising strategies are intended to give young people a fresh message that has to do with their strengthening as civilized persons and a change in the society. We are looking for different characters representing the revolutionary youthful spirit for consumers to identify themselves. It is obvious that Lady Gaga is one of them, it would be very interesting to work with this wonderful woman. It is our main goal, we hope she accept our request.

I can't find an official link, but I think it's real because it was on TV and they had a video of Paul Giraldi saying that words.

I'm sorry if something is mistranslated, my english is not perfect.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I approve of this as long as the Haus of Gaga gets control of everything. :blehga:

Edit: Hmm. I wonder the likelihood of this happening if she's going to be endorsing that Pop Water stuff.

StefJAGermanotta

I hope not as Gaga keeps getting criticized for pushing products. This will definitely lead to brand dilution, so I'd rather have Gaga just focus on ARTPOP and her album with Tony Bennett.

heavymlover

I'm not sure if it would go well with her image, but it's true that the biggest stars have commercials with Pepsi. It depends on the content of the commercial.

StefJAGermanotta

TAKE IT GAGA :legend:

im not here for some crappy POPWATER.

Indeed, with Gaga's PopWater, and then doing Pepsi, that's total brand dilution.

I rather like the idea of popwater as it can be healthy. I found that the old Glaceau (Just infusions and natural flavorings with NO sugar or artificial sweeteners) the best--ginger mint was to die for, until it was bought out. So I'm hoping PopWater would be like the old Glaceau.

Archived