"PepsiCo" wants Lady Gaga in its commercials

Mabel

Featured Posts

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to see that it's Pepsi that are opening arms to Gaga :flutter:

Coke is a better drink though :nails:

I'd like this if Haus of Gaga was in control of commercials, not some basic ass soda commercial.

no. Lana Del Rey's ***, plzzzzz :taylor:

:lmao:

Coke is better tho :nails:

htrllllsem

The pepsi promo tho!!!!

The sofia vergara commercials are still playing!

Allover the news papers and ads and the cans :cry:

Galactic Mess

That one was great, that version was released as single. Need to have it somewhere. And a funny fact is, that the three ladies were invited to see we will rock you the musical in London and during 2nd act they changed things from beer to pepsi. Britney Spears was so cruel to walk away during the break.

Too bad Roger&Brian did the pepsi add with these ladies, would've loved to see those three in an add(Gaga, Brian&Roger). Would love to see the song released as a promo single.

This is AWESOME! Too much flawlessness for 1 commercial ::giveup:

Only inviting further comparisons to You Know Who, but I guess that can be said about anything she does.

She could do this, and it turn get some product placement in the Telephone sequel. If she can do a Google commercial, I'm sure she can tackle this.

HausOfNicole

To all of you who say no:

The Beyonce, P!nk + Britney commercial.

That is all.

And...Just because others have done it doesn't mean she has to. Personally I see no reason for her to sign a deal of this nature. The brand doesn't match with her as a social figure.

StrawberryBlond

This is proof that Gaga really is that much of a superstar. You'd think Rihanna or Katy Perry would be a more obvious choice because they have more US single success (Katy would probably have Pepsi cans strapped to her bra that would snap open and soak her, which would be out of this world "s-x sells" marketing) but no, they want Gaga, because she's the most iconic. I think everyone knows that she's here to stay and isn't some flash in the pan whose career's going to dry up when she hits 30.

Archived