💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"PepsiCo" wants Lady Gaga in its commercials

Mabel

Featured Posts

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A majority of the people here say that she should because all the "top level of stars/fame" have had Pepsi ads or commercials.

Don't forget Nicki partnered with Pepsi, too :flutter: No shade.

A majority of the people here say that she should because all the "top level of stars/fame" have had Pepsi ads or commercials.

Don't forget Nicki partnered with Pepsi, too :flutter: No shade.

Ok just because you don't like an artist/think she's untalented doesn't mean she's not popular. Denying that Minaj has made a mark on the modern pop landscape is silly.

I think Gaga should do it.

I'm sorry, but if she does it then I will think she's selling out. It's no secret that most times a celebrity endorses a product it's because they're getting paid millions for it and not necessarily because they use the product. I will be especially upset if she did what Michael Jackson and Garth Brooks did and change the lyrics to one of her songs to promote a product.

Chuckles

To all of you who say no:

The Beyonce, P!nk + Britney commercial.

That is all.

That commercial is truly epic

That commercial is truly epic

I watched that like 2 days ago and it still slays lives!!!! Such a good advert! I really hope Gaga does this! :excited2:

Posted the video on the previous page.

Yeah I have that same vid in my favorites on youtube :party:

Don't have it in my favourites. At least I can say I have the promo single of this one. Not one you'll find easy.

Archived