Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"PepsiCo" wants Lady Gaga in its commercials

Mabel

Featured Posts

StefJAGermanotta

btwball sponsored by virgin mobile and pepsi :excited:

only ish is that everyone else has done it before her. so it isn't that special.

Yes, but virgin mobile makes sense as a sponsor, since they do a LOT of charity work for homeless teens, so it coincides with Gaga's core values. I don't see Pepsi coinciding with the Gaga brand, tbh, unless Pepsi has done tons of charity for LGBTQ or other minority groups.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StefJAGermanotta

That's stupid. lol People can make their own choices about what to eat/drink

True, but this is about branding. Gaga's smart since she works with Virgin Mobile and other companies that have worked for her causes. She pulled out of Target b/c they weren't pro-gay at the time. It's like being an environmentalist, but endorsing Exxon after the oil spill, if that makes sense, which is what Beyonce is doing. It would have made more sense for Beyonce to endorse Jenny Craig or Lean Cuisine where they're targeting healthy weight loss.

In other words, this goes back to Gaga being a brand genius and protecting her brand, and why she's the top pop artist, bar none.

She should be in Coke ads. It's better and original, like her. :legend:

Coke is original?

Get out.

My name isn't Timmers

Daredevil

I like how all the iconic stars have done it...but Nicki ruined that reputation :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

I didn't know Nicki made a commercial for pepsi

And after watching this video I will never drink pepsi again. :eww:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcOkvG4ls1Q

Amen Fashion

Here for that! That would be so ****ing amazing. And not just that she would record a tv spot for pepsi but also because I like what they plan on doing.

Because it would equal her pushing some stupid product on us... A product that she had absolutely nothing to do with...... For absolutely no reason other than MONEY....

I'd have an issue if she was endorsing something she didn't actually like... But Gaga has done a TONE of endorsement... I mean have you seen the Telephone video???? Pepsi would be an amazing platform for Gaga...

Archived