💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dr. Luke at No. 2 on Billboard's Top Hot 100 Producer of 2022

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ajmsamuel
1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

Again, no one made this about trans people until you brought it into the argument. 

#FreeKesha

im not sayin ure doin cause shes trans. im sayin ur are always spam only on her. why dont u do the same on the artist post who support him? have ever donante for kesha case or even do something in real life for kesha? im curious 

kindest regards

Versace
8 hours ago, Joshie S said:

Again, no one made this about trans people until you brought it into the argument. 

#FreeKesha

Because it is part of the argument, it’s no coincidence. I don’t see the other artist praising and working with Luke getting scrutinized as much as she is. Like this is a fact, why do we keep going in circles. No one is saying Kim working with Luke is justified. The girl literally had to publicly tweet about it from the hate she’s getting. Meanwhile the others are not. The funny thing is her hit single isn’t even produced by him and her new single is produced by Max. Why is the girl not getting encouragement? Why are we still talking about Luke? The trans girl will always be the easiest target with the most to lose but you guys will always ignore that. I know most of you have great intentions and I sympathize with Kesha so much (love her and been to 2 of her shows). This is not what she would want. And mind you I am never just referring to GGD, I am referring to the overall scrutiny Kim gets. We all saw how the FreeBritney movement had an impact, let’s direct the energy towards scrutinizing Luke and make our voice louder so that the legal team overseeing Kesha’s case can hear us. Hating on Kim will never FreeKesha!

Andrea B
1 hour ago, Versace said:

Because it is part of the argument, it’s no coincidence. I don’t see the other artist praising and working with Luke getting scrutinized as much as she is. Like this is a fact, why do we keep going in circles. No one is saying Kim working with Luke is justified. The girl literally had to publicly tweet about it from the hate she’s getting. Meanwhile the others are not. The funny thing is her hit single isn’t even produced by him and her new single is produced by Max. Why is the girl not getting encouragement? Why are we still talking about Luke? The trans girl will always be the easiest target with the most to lose but you guys will always ignore that. I know most of you have great intentions and I sympathize with Kesha so much (love her and been to 2 of her shows). This is not what she would want. And mind you I am never just referring to GGD, I am referring to the overall scrutiny Kim gets. We all saw how the FreeBritney movement had an impact, let’s direct the energy towards scrutinizing Luke and make our voice louder so that the legal team overseeing Kesha’s case can hear us. Hating on Kim will never FreeKesha!

kesha would probably agree with you since she liked a tweet where someone recognizes that people have been ''bullying'' Kim.

Teletubby
29 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Where’s Jack Antonoff? :samanthac:

Jack at #24.
Taylor Swift at #15

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Versace
13 hours ago, RainingOnMe said:

It's a Kim apologist, just ignore them and their essay rants. Always the same argument.

Didn’t know I lived rent free in your mind 

Andreu

It's so unfortunate that after Doja's success working with him has becomed kind of normalised again :bradley:

Reginald
3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Jack Antonoff? :samanthac:

Everytime I see this man's name, I think of @Zedd :smh: 

Anyone: "Jack Antonoff"

My internal monologue : "I would, if I could!" "I wish!" :air:

Archived