💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Bloody Mary #2 Most Viewed YouTube Video For Gaga Last 24 Hours

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://kworb.net/youtube/

Rising from the ashes, Bloody Mary with 447,000 views was literally the #2 most viewed video on YouTube from Gaga yesterday behind Poker Face...

And the gap was extremely small (6000) with 453,000 for PF vs 447,000 for bloody mary.

A few more thousand it would have surpassed PF to #1 😳

Gagaism

I made a playlist today with Judas and Bloody Mary and I have it on the loop now while at work. Now I want Bloody Mary on the Hot100 :enigma:

Anderson123
1 minute ago, Gagaism said:

I made a playlist today with Judas and Bloody Mary and I have it on the loop now while at work. Now I want Bloody Mary on the Hot100 :enigma:

There's a Swiftie in your DNA.

Economy
8 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

Nice but those won't count for streams will they? Isn't there a rule songs on replay must be gapped by at least 2 songs?

Gagaism
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

Nice but those won't count for streams will they? Isn't there a rule songs on replay must be gapped by at least 2 songs?

Yes, I know. There’s 3 versions of Bloody Mary on Spotify so I put them all lol 

Moonlight on Water
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

What i do is I create a playlist with the small dialogues fron the ASIB soundtrack, usually two of them. Then i put the song i want to chart and repeat.

she/her

Economy
Just now, Gagaism said:

Yes, I know. There’s 3 versions of Bloody Mary on Spotify so I put them all lol 

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

moonsago

Is this for the official channel video? Cause there are a ton of videos posted with the song every day and some get hundreds of thousands of views in a day. 

Archived