Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Albums Where you like the Bonus Tracks more than Most Album Tracks

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

Share some albums where you personally think that the bonus tracks are better than most of the album tracks.

he/him/his

Anderson123

Britney's Circus -> Amnesia, Quicksand, Phonography are way better than Mmm Papi, My Baby and Blur.

Britney's Femme Fatale -> He About To Lose Me and Don't Keep Me Waiting BUT completely understand why they were bonus tracks.

Britney's Glory -> Better, Change Your Mind, Liar, Mood Ring better than Private Show, Hard To Forget Ya, What You Need, Love Me Down.

Britney's Britney Jean -> Now That I Found You better than most of them.

Kesha's Warrior: Out Alive better than a couple of songs in there.

Adam Lambert's Trespassing: Runnin' better than Kickin' In.

Christina Aguilera's Bionic: Birds of Prey, Monday Morning, Little Dreamer and Stronger Than Ever better than Desnúdate, I Hate Boys, Vanity.

Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia: Fever, If It Aint Me, That Kind of Woman, We're Good way better than Boys Will Be Boys and Good In Bed. These are not really bonus tracks but more like re-release new tracks I guess.

Madonna's MDNA: Beautiful Killer, I F*cked Up better than Give Me All Your Luvin', Superstar, Some Girls.

15 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Britney's Circus -> Amnesia, Quicksand, Phonography are way better than Mmm Papi, My Baby and Blur.

Britney's Femme Fatale -> He About To Lose Me and Don't Keep Me Waiting BUT completely understand why they were bonus tracks.

Britney's Glory -> Better, Change Your Mind, Liar, Mood Ring better than Private Show, Hard To Forget Ya, What You Need, Love Me Down.

Britney's Britney Jean -> Now That I Found You better than most of them.

Kesha's Warrior: Out Alive better than a couple of songs in there.

Adam Lambert's Trespassing: Runnin' better than Kickin' In.

Christina Aguilera's Bionic: Birds of Prey, Monday Morning, Little Dreamer and Stronger Than Ever better than Desnúdate, I Hate Boys, Vanity.

Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia: Fever, If It Aint Me, That Kind of Woman, We're Good way better than Boys Will Be Boys and Good In Bed. These are not really bonus tracks but more like re-release new tracks I guess.

Madonna's MDNA: Beautiful Killer, I F*cked Up better than Give Me All Your Luvin', Superstar, Some Girls.

Yes, Femme Fatale 100%

and I love Circus, but do loveeee the Circus Bsides (how did Trouble not make the cut? It was featured heavily in her documentary?)

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Meghan_Trainor_-_Thank_You_(Official_Alb

Friends, Thank You, Goosebumps & Throwback Love are all bonus or deluxe tracks and all of them are in my top 5 :oops:

Poltergeist

c9490573-af33-47f0-a4a1-4b3b5cd6e100.jpg Maybe not better, but definetely as good as the standard edition tracks

219597d8-9858-41fe-959c-7e88f0467c57.jpgVIP and Dirty Picture (part 2) are better than half of standard edition tracks

s-l300.jpg?w=256&h=256&crop=1Sex Yeah + Buy The Stars are in my TOP 5 of the album

119a61bd-019f-40ee-8014-31d8b1adbf4e.jpgLana, WTF, how didn't Black Beauty make it to the standard edition?

mFdG7hx4_400x400.jpgHalsey, ALSO WTF, Hurricane, Gasoline, Ghost, Is There Somewhere? (JP)

c80c818a-d451-40e3-b4b1-971866ae6566.jpgAll 3 of them (Hiding, Which Witch, Make Up Your Mind) are my favorites

B15Pw1btOOS._CR0,504,3024,3024_UX256.jpgRolex is the best song of the album

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Divide: Bibia Be Ye Ye, Barcelona, and Nancy Mulligan are great (there’s a reason Nancy Mulligan was in the tour setlist).  They should have just been part of the album.  Even Save Myself, which isn’t the best track, is on par with the album.

Note: I have already mentally prepared for the Ed Slander. 

HausOfHarlow

* looks through albums *

Can't Be Together on Adele's 30 might be one of the best tracks on the whole record. 

Hold on Tight and Now That I Found You on Britney's Britney Jean are notable standouts. 

Up n Down on Britney's Femme Fatale is seriously one of her best songs, IMO.

Better, Change Your Mind, If I'm Dancing on Britney's Glory are all god-tier. 

Heal, Let It Die (2015) and Two Years Ago on Ellie Goulding's Delirium are some of the best of an otherwise generic pop album. 

Make Up Your Mind, Which Witch, Conductor on Florence's HBHBHB are better (or equal) to standard edition tracks. 

Spiritual is Katy Perry's BEST SONG, literally. 

Dance with the Devil on Katy's Witness is the best song on the album and should've been the direction of the entire album. 

Black Beauty on LDR's Ultraviolence is so good. Flipside is an underrated cult classic. 

Beautiful Killer on MDNA is one of the best album tracks. 

Electra Heart feels incomplete without the bonus tracks. Buy the Stars is criminally underrated. 

Right Where You Left Me on Taylor's Evermore is one of her greatest. 

The Great War on Midnights (3am Edition) is great too. In addition, Bigger Than the Whole Sky, Would've Could've Should've and Dear Reader are pleasant listens. 

The Moment I Knew is one of Taylor's best. It's a shame that it's one of the only Red tracks without a liver performance. 

StrawberryBlond

Ellie Goulding's Halcyon and Britney's Blackout are probably the ones where I like pretty much all the bonus tracks and they all could've easily been standard edition tracks. Other mentioned ones would be Kesha's Warrior, Christina's Bionic, Britney's Circus and Katy's Witness.

Controversiaga

Honestly Fashion of His Love is just as good if not better than some BTW tracks, especially these days when some original BTW tracks have not aged as well.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Jeroen Bloeming

The Loneliest Time: Anxious, No Thinking Over The Weekend, Keep Away >>>>> So Nice, Shooting Star, Bad Thing Twice

Midnights: The Great War, High Infidelity, Glitch, Bigger Than The Whole Sky >>>> Sweet Nothing, Labyrinth, Midnight Rain, Lavender Haze

Archived