Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Bloody Mary eligible for gold in USA

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

HookerOnAChurch

Maybe this is going to be bigger than Running Up That Hill.. keep streaming this masterpiece! 

InTheCloset
7 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Maybe this is going to be bigger than Running Up That Hill.. keep streaming this masterpiece! 

Is there a chance?:cryga:

The abyss stares back

HookerOnAChurch
3 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

I think if the trend keep going this way there is hope :ally:

It has been eligible for Gold for a while now, like a lot of BTW album tracks. Let’s hope it reaches platinum soon and they certify it!

InTheCloset
26 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

I think if the trend keep going this way there is hope :ally:

MANIFESTING

The abyss stares back

myluis617
3 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

Hmmm I dont know I think we’ll need more than just fan tik tok videos for it to pop off. Bloody Mary is like such a diff vibe. Gaga needs to do more to help push it there. Like If Gaga did a music video with Jenna Ortega as part of it I think that will give it an huge boost . 

TSUNAMI
2 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Hmmm I dont know I think we’ll need more than just fan tik tok videos for it to pop off. Bloody Mary is like such a diff vibe. Gaga needs to do more to help push it there. Like If Gaga did a music video with Jenna Ortega as part of it I think that will give it an huge boost . 

Bloody Mary Spotify video is from the Wednesday

3 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

girlie... a tiktok trend vs the major tv hit that is Stranger Things... there's no chance the entire GP will get on the Bloody Mary band wagon the same way

mother, what must i do?

Ladle Ghoulash
48 minutes ago, NATAH said:

girlie... a tiktok trend vs the major tv hit that is Stranger Things... there's no chance the entire GP will get on the Bloody Mary band wagon the same way

Sis it's a Tik Tok trend based on a popular TV show. 

4 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Sis it's a Tik Tok trend based on a popular TV show. 

right but RUTH was literally in Stranger Things during a major moment, the exposure RUTH had was way higher and way more impactful

mother, what must i do?

Papergangstuh
5 hours ago, NATAH said:

right but RUTH was literally in Stranger Things during a major moment, the exposure RUTH had was way higher and way more impactful

The song was also in like, every episode so it’s def not comparable.

InTheCloset
11 hours ago, myluis617 said:

I hope she does

The abyss stares back

Archived