Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

2.3M streams for Bloody Mary on Friday (Dec.2)

sara57

Featured Posts

misha4ever
4 hours ago, Dennis said:

Why does every tweet related to Gaga has to be filled with replies from psychotic TS fans? Gosh it's incredible how some people go to this extent to be obsessive and deranged online.

it's weird

i never read any other fandom being so nasty to gaga, does gaga and taylor have issues with each other or something?

english is not my native language >.<

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, misha4ever said:

it's weird

i never read any other fandom being so nasty to gaga, does gaga and taylor have issues with each other or something?

In 2019, Taylor literally said Gaga is her role model. And Gaga even invited her to be a part of the Covid concert she put together and posted a video reacting to her performance.

They both love each other a lot and even the old Taylor fans love Gaga but since she became more successful, her new fans have become really disgusting and say bad things about almost every female artist. They are misogynistic, racist and transphobic all in one.

StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

she should do a quick performance of the song someone like GMA or a morning show 

shes probably not it the mindset of that. while I love Bloody Mary being a hit… I think it matters more that Joker 2 is a hit in the long run

Papergangstuh

I have my iPad playing an Apple Music playlist on repeat with the ASIB dialogues breaking up repeats of Bloody Mary.

It’s buried in a dresser in the guest bedroom so I can sleep peacefully. 

Emmanymar
1 minute ago, Papergangstuh said:

I have my iPad playing an Apple Music playlist on repeat with the ASIB dialogues breaking up repeats of Bloody Mary.

Yeees!! Setting an example for all of us! :firega:

Helxig
1 hour ago, Papergangstuh said:

I did this when Stupid Love came out for the first 24 hours :laughga: 

Get ready for your next (Apple version of Spotify wrapped) to be interesting

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ThisGuyTony
3 hours ago, Meat said:

More updates :giveup:

No one from 2011 would’ve believed an album track and Judas to be the most popular songs on the album. :air: 

I wish we could show this to the record executives that didn’t want Judas as a single and wanted Gaga to play it safe single wise in the BTW era 

Archived