šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

2.3M streams for Bloody Mary on Friday (Dec.2)

sara57

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

****IN US MONSTERS THIS SONG BETTER MAKE IT INTO BILLBOARD TOP 100. TOP THE CHART BLOODY MARY

Please lets host streaming parties. Ive been posting stories and statuses of it non stop gathering the straighties but alas they only count as global streams.Ā 

US Monsters please come through:pray:

The abyss stares back

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

My 16 year old self who believed this was one of her best songs ever and deserved to smash back in 2011 is so happy right now.Ā 

We did it kidsĀ :woot:

Starmie25
10 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Bloody Mary just cancelled ChristmasĀ 

tumblr_pdzx3hvjXA1vuabaao2_250.gif

Release the red section footge stat!

Bloody Mary/DIX/PaparazziĀ 

Mother of Puppies

omg I'm so proud to be a lil monster and to have had that taste for more than a decade :ally:

we should all FLOOD tiktok now guys... upload videos with the song

2b637b35d48c3339607b51c37d6f71a24e7601f3

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

Tinnitus15

This definitely shows that it has potential. Her team better release smth even old visuals but with Bloody Mary lyrics or smthĀ 

29 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Yw, 500k of thoseĀ were from me šŸ˜‚

Listening to it rn.Ā 
But for real im shocked at how it has become a trend on tik tok. With videos getting millions of likes.Ā 

I was trying to count the videos with millions+ of likes but I literally couldnā€™t because there areĀ so manyĀ 

Maxine Puth
19 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

****IN US MONSTERS THIS SONG BETTER MAKE IT INTO BILLBOARD TOP 100. TOP THE CHART BLOODY MARY

Please lets host streaming parties. Ive been posting stories and statuses of it non stop gathering the straighties but alas they only count as global streams.Ā 

US Monsters please come through:pray:

I love the passion but streaming parties doesnā€™t get a song like this to grow like itā€™s growing. This is because of the GP, ofc we can stream the song and enjoy the momentum, but no amount of ā€œposting stories and statusesā€ from our small accounts will push it more that itā€™s being pushed. If it inevitably charts the H100, it wonā€™t be because of ā€œUS monstersā€ who have been streaming the song since day 1.Ā 

Archived