Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Stupid Oreo said:

i meant first verse💀 awoop

😭😭😭

I think you mean intro. Yeah it was cut out, as well as the post-chorus, half of the bridge and half the outro. This was done on purpose. It’s 2022… your song better be as short as possible loool

They did the same w Free Woman 

TheFame Monster

France is always getting the extra radio singles :bradley:
Just make it available worldwide Interscope. If they play it then they play it:pray: 

Lmao I don’t check this site for a week and I’m back in 2011 with Bloody Mary being a single. What a time to be alive. 

Lippoutou
On 12/2/2022 at 11:58 PM, TheFame Monster said:

France is always getting the extra radio singles :bradley:
Just make it available worldwide Interscope. If they play it then they play it:pray: 

Well as a French I've never heard Free Woman in a public space and I'm yet to hear Bloody Mary :icega:

TheFame Monster
4 hours ago, Lippoutou said:

Well as a French I've never heard Free Woman in a public space and I'm yet to hear Bloody Mary :icega:

But I’m sure you heard Dance in the Dark and Always Remember Us This Way and possibly even 911

Stupid Oreo
On 12/2/2022 at 11:30 PM, StarstruckIllusion said:

😭😭😭

I think you mean intro. Yeah it was cut out, as well as the post-chorus, half of the bridge and half the outro. This was done on purpose. It’s 2022… your song better be as short as possible loool

They did the same w Free Woman 

i did💀😭

I know I'm super late to the party, but why did Bloody Mary blow up all of a sudden? Was it a tiktok?

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Moonlight on Water
4 minutes ago, mrlemon said:

I know I'm super late to the party, but why did Bloody Mary blow up all of a sudden? Was it a tiktok?

Someone put bloody mary over the dance scene in Wednesday and it blew up like crazy

she/her

Archived