Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charlie Puth debuts girlfriend

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

AURAOFSHEISSE

He never said she his girlfriend there’s still hope maybe she’s his bestie:ohwell:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prostitute Barbie

delete, a lot of people asking you to delete, its triggering for so many people, there are people that faint and feel sick, please i'm begging you to delete it, delete post right now, it’s forbidden and illegal in many countries to post something like that, people are crying

Movie Reaction GIF

Economy
22 hours ago, Levine said:

You can find a guy like him (average and/or even better) after 5 minutes on walking on the streets. What is over, exactly?

Ty.

I never understood the extreme thirst for him. I will never disrespect someone and call them ugly (which I don't think he is anyway)

But sorry I don't think he's worth drooling over either. I'm sure I got a bunch of neighbours just on my street that would easily outrank him...

My gym certainly does :ladyhaha:

11 hours ago, Bonkers said:

actually the funny thing about those pictures is that if you look into his eyes, you can clearly see the person he's in love with is....

HIMSELF.  :toofunny:

absolutely right

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

5 hours ago, AkariGaga said:

He may still be bi :river:

Literally lol people can’t conceive bi-ness and tbh I think that among hollywood folks, a very fluid type of sexuality exists in my experience lmao

Archived