Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Shazam: #1 Bloody Mary

Rifek

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

The Bloody Mary spam threads are giving me so much life ❤️🔥

Awrah999

Living for this new Born This Way era and just Shazamed the song playing from my other device just to keep Stefani on top where she belongs :huntyga:

chromaticainmyhead

It's #2 in Germany inbetween Unholy and Anti-Hero :mark:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Bloody Mary is really SERVING!!! All i ask is for it to continue virality but nooooo... the song itself was crafted so damn gooood that the GP seems to approve it. Gaga keeps on winning and staying relevant, talent wins :golfclap:

All this success is mindblowing but... A hit driven by tiktok audience? :samanthac:

I don't know, from what I know any song could trend on tiktok till everyone simply forgets and jumps on the next one right? I am not sure this is the kind of success I wanna see...

The only think that would make me really happy is that the song gets away from tiktok and becomes a Running up that Hill, where everybody ate up the song, not only the Stranger Things fans

12 minutes ago, AYURO said:

All this success is mindblowing but... A hit driven by tiktok audience? :samanthac:

I don't know, from what I know any song could trend on tiktok till everyone simply forgets and jumps on the next one right? I am not sure this is the kind of success I wanna see...

Songs do not go as quickly or viral like this thanks to TikTok everyday. Meghan Trainor has tried to make Made You Look viral for MONTHS and it‘s just now somewhat growing. These amount of Streams + general boost it‘s giving her discography is not normal. This is a demographic that she doesn‘t have, which is why it‘s so important for her team to act on it, introducing her sound to new, younger people - who may feel less alone thanks to that, like we did when we discovered her.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

15 minutes ago, AYURO said:

don't know, from what I know any song could trend on tiktok till everyone simply forgets and jumps on the next one right? I am not sure this is the kind of success I wanna see...

if it was a song from a new album that she was trying to promote, I would agree with you, not the kind of success id like see either, but when its an old song that wasnt meant to trend ever again in the first place, it feels like a freebie lol so because of that i wouldnt mind if ppl forget about it by tomorrow

• Rifek changed the title to Shazam: #1 Bloody Mary

Archived