💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloody Mary is OFFICIALLY a single in France

Meat

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

This is very much like what happened to Kate Bush this summer. A song goes from semi obscurity to everywhere. I hope Netflix incorporates the song into the show so it can go even more viral. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

and Italy now too 

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

Wait what? You have any receipts for this?

1 hour ago, Nycboy said:

How did this happen?! Is this a decision Gaga’s team needed to make? Or do the radios just choose the song?

Nope, it's Gaga's team, radio stations can't just pick a song, it needs to be released by the label 

Gabi001

Is there a recording of Bloody Mary on French radio? Songs usually sound so much different on the radio, I would love to hear it :flutter:

I'm not having fun tonight.

RichAssPiss

Honestly, the album cuts on BTW still sound fresh as hell. The label was scared after Judas and leaned hard into the anthemic pop stuff, but Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover, Bloody Mary, Scheiße are still sick. I always wonder what would have been if BTW was not on the album and it was just called Highway Unicorn or Electric Chapel instead. There was just such a messy backlash around the single BTW for both musical and political reasons. 

Marilyn MonHoe
5 hours ago, Gagaism said:

Bobby haters now 

Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

It’s annoying how people are so quick to jump on Bobby when they think he’s dropping the ball, but when he’s doing a good job at promoting Gaga it’s radio silence :awkney:

She was so ahead of her time :bradley:

I am getting kind of emotional, seeing that she withstood the test of time and got respect from the general public. They all know what shes capable of now..we stanned the right woman

LUCARTPOP

A cute video might make an effective push, could easily be some behind the scenes footage of the Born This Way album photoshoot. Any sort of visual mother, we need ha. :pray:

stevana229

god this song is still so fresh. that instrumental is insane. pre chorus is so good and chorus is so somber. this is one of the only electro ballad songs I can think of 

Archived