💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloody Mary is OFFICIALLY a single in France

Meat

Featured Posts

When Gaga said " j'veux pas mourir" in french she really mean it ! the song is not dying :fatcat: ! So happy for her like seriously it's one of my favorite Gaga song ever :pawsup:

🇫🇷 My english sucks

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PatrickMonster
27 minutes ago, Rifek said:

The same was with Free Woman. They didn’t announce it officially as her team but it was a single. Nowadays the rules of releasing stuff is totally different than a few years ago. 

Yeah but at least we got that source that even Wikipedia uses as an official info: http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Lady-GaGa/news-117275.html

someone should write for them and ask if its true and if yes, they should write an article about it.

StarstruckIllusion

We love a radio hits that’s organic asf 

#Justice4BloodyMaryIsF-ckingServed

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LilyLark

Yaasss.

Unpopular take: I prefer Bloody Mary to Judas, but I also think it would have sparked even more backlash than Judas if it had been released as an official single during the BTW era.

Awrah999

This is recognition and acclaim overdue and well-deserved. Bloody Mary is powerful, unique, deceptively catchy, and so very Gaga—it’s a tune no other artist of her time could make. Her angelic, operatic vocals contrasted with the deep demonic rhythmic moans in the background make for such a hypnotic experience when listening. It takes you into a deeper, more complex world far away from the present and revels in its ability to stray from the norm just like Gaga herself.  How ironic such a risk-taking, culturally-subverting song is actually thriving in popularity now especially on streaming platforms, which tend to celebrate what is most generically “listenable” as opposed to truly loved. Gaga’s talent is past, present, and future and truly is the gift that keeps on giving :staymad:

How lucky we are as fans to witness this :messga:

badfaith
11 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Yaasss.

Unpopular take: I prefer Bloody Mary to Judas, but I also think it would have sparked even more backlash than Judas if it had been released as an official single during the BTW era.

Nah, Judas eats Bloody Mary as a blasphemous song lol

Starmie25

In the nicest way possible - this song will stand out so much from the usual radio pack. Can't wait to see what else happens ...

• Rifek changed the title to Bloody Mary impacts radio

Archived