Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Elon suspends Kanye’s Twitter

Marilyn MonHoe

Featured Posts

Marilyn MonHoe

Kanye Ye West has been blocked from posting on Twitter, the suspension coming after the rapper had tweeted a now deleted post featuring a swastika on Thursday evening.

After a chaotic day that saw Ye appear on Alex Jones’ Infowars show and repeatedly say he liked Adolf Hitler, the rapper posted a series of controversial tweets, including supposed text messages between himself and Twitter CEO Elon Musk. Among the tweets, which included praise and support for Balenciaga following the recent backlash against the company, Ye posted a picture of a swastika merged with a Star of David. Twitter deleted the offending post and Ye’s tweet storm came to an abrupt end.

Suspecting he may get suspended, Ye also tweeted an unflattering picture of Musk being hosed by Endeavor CEO Ari Emanuel on a yacht.

After a Twitter user tweeted at Musk to “fix Kanye please,” the CEO replied, “I tried my best. Despite that, he again violated our rule against incitement to violence. Account will be suspended.” 

In a further reply, Musk tweeted, “Just clarifying that his account is being suspended for incitement to violence, not an unflattering pic of me being hosed by Ari. Frankly, I found those pics to be helpful motivation to lose weight!”

Although Musk tweeted that Ye’s account was suspended, the account was still visible. 

The Hollywood Reporter reached out to a Twitter rep for comment, but that employee no longer works at the company.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/elon-musk-confirms-kanye-west-s-twitter-account-suspended-after-posting-swastika/ar-AA14OrwO

Marilyn MonHoe

“The Hollywood Reporter reached out to a Twitter rep for comment, but that employee no longer works at the company.”

:sharon:

Monstermilo

to conservatives, free speech means the freedom to be racist and completely hateful lmao 

liberals arent perfect but the way i see it, the far left are overly sensitive ppl who wanna be called they/them and that can be confusing to some, but the far right are literal neo nazis who want to see people of color/gays/jews die...............

stop saying liberals are just as bad when the right has embraced ppl like kanye, trump and alex jones

Helxig

What's all this about freedom of speech?? And how he will not block people for hate speech or inciting violence (like Trump who literally has a federal case open against him for inciting violence over Twitter)

Just as we expected... Elon is just going to pick and choose what he decides is a violation and what gets to stand

Again, he's nothing but a rich manchild

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Elon only suspended him because he posted that ugly picture of him that he hates. He doesn’t give a **** about anti semitism or racism. 

Teletubby
5 hours ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Ye posted a picture of a swastika merged with a Star of David.

it looks like logo of Donda but he replaced cross with swastika:mark:
Fix1nF-WQAA8QTF?format=jpg&name=large

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Sneaky Oliver

The irony… unfortunately the “pro freedom of speech” behavior allows racism, anti-semitism, homophobia…Now Elon is going to define what crosses the line between “free speech” and hatred and violence. It’s such a powerful position, it will obviously take his own personal values into account and people might start to see the world through Elons lens 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Marilyn MonHoe
14 hours ago, Meat said:

Elon only suspended him because he posted that ugly picture of him that he hates. He doesn’t give a **** about anti semitism or racism. 

Agreed. When Kanye posted that pic of the swastika his account was still active, it wasn’t until the picture of Elon was posted did Kanye get banned.

Also Elon claims it was because of “incitement of violence” while Trumps account was reinstated.

Make it make sense :toofunny:

BUtterfield 8

I feel so bad for his children and I really wonder what their relationship is gonna be when they’re all teens and young adults 

En_Sabah_Nur
19 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I feel so bad for his children and I really wonder what their relationship is gonna be when they’re all teens and young adults 

Kim should have FULL custody at this point & he should be under (10) Conservatorships at this point as well.  :nails::nails::nails:

Egypt. W

Are we witnessing the birth of the next president of the US? America is so weird I could see this happen. World already had Trump, please don't make us suffer with another clown

holy scheisse
3 minutes ago, AYURO said:

Are we witnessing the birth of the next president of the US? America is so weird I could see this happen. World already had Trump, please don't make us suffer with another clown

No. Trump masked his bigotry just enough that he retained moderate republicans and signaled to the far right at the same time. 

Kanye being a straight up nazi apologist and antisemite will alienate moderate republicans. 

Marilyn MonHoe
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

If Kanye stays at his current political trajectory, it’ll probably be non existent. If Kanye is this bad in public then he has to be even worse in private. I think it’s for the best that they don’t stay in contact with their father

Archived