šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye posts pic of Swastika and Star of David combined

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

PartySick

Wait a damn second. If I'm reading this right, this symbol has something to do with some religion that believes aliens made humans? :laughga:

Good lord :toofunny:

šŸ–¤

HardlyaSaint
24 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Wait a damn second. If I'm reading this right, this symbol has something to do with some religion that believes aliens made humans? :laughga:

:huntyga:Doing further research actually just triggered an existential crisis.Ā 

Anderson123
28 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Mess.

Squidward T

Honestly, I find this completely terrifying. If you look at the replies to Elonā€™s tweet people are defending Kanye right to post it.Ā 

Squidward T
49 minutes ago, PartySick said:

That obviously wasnā€™t his intention when posting that image, especially given his recent commentsĀ 

No. I am sorry. But I donā€™t wish to hear about or from this person anymore. He is a disgusting, vile human being, and he deserves worse than being locked up for life. He is enabling psychopaths, violence against Jewish people and for that, I hope he gets what he deserves.

PartySick
6 hours ago, Squidward T said:

That obviously wasnā€™t his intention when posting that image, especially given his recent commentsĀ 

Clearly not, I just thought it was interesting that specific symbol had another meaning.

We all know he probably google image searched "swastika star of david" and posted the first thing he saw.

šŸ–¤

KindnessPUNK D

We all collectively need to give him Ā far less attention. Heā€™s thriving off the negativity and itā€™s sad to see.Ā 

Nirvana

I was skeptical of the rumours before and wanted to give benefit of the doubt... Guess I had to hear it from his mouth... He's not "loving everyone" with this one, his giving ammo to the white supremacists and nazis by doing this. Horrible...

21 hours ago, Werewolves Wanted said:

Technically, but letā€™s be real he has a specific intention.Ā 

OT: I really canā€™t tell if heā€™s actually off his rocker or just enjoys making everyone pissed off. I keep thinking that if he really isĀ thatĀ delusional someone would have done something. Is his money protecting him?? Or is he sane and just an awful human? Not that it matters in the end, but Iā€™m curious. He just feels like the kid in the back of the class that spews controversial things because any attention is good attention.Ā 

I am noticing a trend of people in power really loving the attention of their antics. Look at Musk. and Trump. I think he is partially off the rails but also hungry for power and is going to extremes in order to get people to talk about him. It's bizarre. But we live in an age where buzz and tabloids = money. And money = power. Just my 2 cents though.

Archived