💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Spotify: Bloody Mary X Wednesday canvas

Rifek

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Noah said:

NOT apologizing! My Thread inspired them! They need to run me my check! #NoahWasRight

meet me on the street corner! we'll settle this the old fashion way!

Spoiler

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Further proof that Gaga’s dark eras with cheeky lyrics are still the ones people love the most. Come on Gaga, give us more please!

12 minutes ago, NATAH said:

meet me on the street corner! we'll settle this the old fashion way!

Reveal hidden contents

You know I love a street corner! 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

It’s almost got the same number of videos on tiktok in a week as Taylor Swift’s anti hero did in a month. It’s now being used on normal videos not just the dance. 

2 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

i always laugh picturing bobby walking in on gaga in her hotel room rehearsing as patrizia and being like “uh so ARTPOP is #1 all over the world right now just fyi.”

she was clearly checked out of gaga duties then…i mean bobby def wrote that grammys tweet. i do think she wrote that heartfelt ARTPOP post though 

Today she was probably like " every time I begin to shoot a movie:grr:

Controversiaga

Can anyone explain to me how this whole trend began?? Who did it first w Bloody Mary ?

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

gagajandro25

I’m seeing the song pop up in more videos on TikTok not just in the Wednesday dancing scene ones now. More and more people are discovering the song and liking it. Someone also posted it playing at their gym today.

I’m tempted to start requesting in on radios and see if they’ll bite. The song is really picking up traction and radio is all about what’s popular on TikTok.

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Archived