Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Netflix trying to change the Bloody Mary narrative

Stef

Featured Posts

2-F0-E0-CB5-3-FB6-4-C48-9-CF9-B5-C01-FED

This is hilarious :lmao: they’re scrambling now that the wrong song is going viral and their partnership with that artist backfired :ladyhaha:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Catnikko

are they trying to change the narrative or just honouring their song sponsorship? :air: let's not force them into our own narrative now chile

Actual patient

bionic
14 minutes ago, catsounds said:

are they trying to change the narrative or just honouring their song sponsorship? :air: let's not force them into our own narrative now chile

Literally. In capitalist ventures like this, nothing is an accident

buy bionic

Even Wednesday Addams Official Twitter account approved Bloody Mary so they should do the same :lolly:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

50 minutes ago, catsounds said:

are they trying to change the narrative or just honouring their song sponsorship? :air:

the narrative that exists is that nobody is dancing to the cramps :ally: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I bet they all are now angry for not using Bloody Mary instead of Goo Goo Muck and not releasing Wednesday before Halloween. 

The movie is helping the song and the song is helping the movie. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Catnikko
Just now, Stef said:

the narrative that exists is that nobody is dancing to the cramps :ally: 

well it's incorrect bc the song she actually danced to has haunted my head since i saw the dance on youtube. AKA before i even watched the show :enigma:

Actual patient

misha4ever
1 hour ago, Stef said:

This is hilarious :lmao: they’re scrambling now that the wrong song is going viral and their partnership with that artist backfired :ladyhaha:

the original song isn't bad but yeah why not using a dark pop song in the first place?

although, if it wasn't going to be Bloody Mary, then the one they used was the best choice so it could be ignored for the superior one :huntyga:

english is not my native language >.<

1 hour ago, NATAH said:

are the cramps who were playing in the actual scene?

Yes the song is called goo goo muck

Bella Goth

the soundtrack department really need to work harder. it's like stranger things they got music compilation so good. and who the f pick phsycal by dula peep on an addams family show

Archived