💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga previewing Bloody Mary Instrumental on Gagavision

Noah

Featured Posts

The whole new life Bloody Mary got the past few days made me reminisce a lot about the past. This is probably the first time most of us had heard Bloody Mary, not knowing what an amazing Song it‘ll be :heart: 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Anderson123

Ughh I love these so much I still listen to them from time to time. Heavy Metal Lover demo, Bloody Mary, Marry The Night and Electric Chapel. :heart:

QueenMortuana

I remember I played that small clip of the instrumental for a friend and she said there was no way it would be a Gaga song lol

Anderson123
3 minutes ago, QueenMortuana said:

I remember I played that small clip of the instrumental for a friend and she said there was no way it would be a Gaga song lol

I remember listening to the one with Electric Chapel and thinking "Oh this has to be Heavy Metal Lover". Never expected HML to be the most electronic one on the album.

Catnikko

omg this & the HML/MTN instrumental previews in gagavisions (and the scheisse & GH mugler moments) are in my mind the most memorable gaga moments i've ever lived through

31 minutes ago, catsounds said:

omg this & the HML/MTN instrumental previews in gagavisions (and the scheisse & GH mugler moments) are in my mind the most memorable gaga moments i've ever lived through

Omg same, a total highlight, these had me SO HYPED

Oh I miss those days!!! Haven't watched that since 2012 :')  I'm SO glad this song is finally seeing it's day :legend:

littlepotter

Watching the gagavisions from this era always makes me want to cry. I can't imagine being a fan in that era

chaeri pls

abrahamidk

I've always been curious about the doll she gave to her friend, it was a type of prototype for a doll line or was just a fanmade toy? does anybody have info about it?

Archived